Product Last Post Replies
Center International
Hi everyone, I'm a new user of Articulate Storyline 2. In one of my slides I have a character which changes its poses depending on where the cursor of the mouse is po...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dana Rozier
Hello All, I'm starting a business to develop online training courses for the geotechnical industry. First course is finished. A company is interested in purchasing i...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Joanne Polichetti
I am creating a free-form questions (pick one; drag and drop) and I would like to have audio feedback only.   How can I delete the text feedback text layers (correct, ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Julien Wanecque
Dear Storyline community,  I'm happy to join this community who look like very important and passionate. I curently work on a E-Learning for my company and I want to ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Matthew Mason
Hi, I have been using Responsive Voice to add audio to my slides. It simply reads any content in the notes section. Has anyone else had any experience with it, and wh...
By Christie Pollick
Kevin Thorn
First, a little background: There are two ways to open a .story project file. Open Storyline (v1 or v2), browse to the .story file and open. Open Windows Explorer ...
By Kevin Thorn
rose ejezie
Hey guys I just recorded my audio narration for my storyline articulate course, and I am trying to edit the animation on my slide such that it aligns with the audio na...
By Christie Pollick
Jim Barker
Hi, I'll try to keep this brief while providing all the info needed for an answer. Long story short, I had interactive slides setup to hide the Next button until all ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Claudia Mendoza
I am creating a quiz on articulate and want it to be reset when the user clicks 'try again.' So far I haven't had any luck and I have already set the base layer to ret...
By Christie Pollick
Beth Outterson
I am developing a online course with quizzes and interactions. I have made several changes to the quizzes (saving them under same name--is that a problem?). The update...
By Christie Pollick
SCOTT SARE
A couple questions regarding Articulate Replay. What is the maximum encoded bitrate Replay publishes mp4 video? Is there a way to change/increase the encoded bitra...
Articulate Replay almost 9 years ago
Anthony Chemaly
Hi,  We are a small and dynamic food safety risk management company looking to take our training material to the next level.  We are looking for a freelancer to assis...
By Walt Hamilton
Kendra Barker
For some reason the zooming region is not highlighted and therefore unable to use on my layer.  What am I doing wrong?  I want it to zoom in on the Social History of m...
Niki Bray
I hope this is not a crazy question, but I was wondering if one needed Storyline, Presenter, Engage, and Quizmaker, and if so, what would be the benefit of having all ...
Barbara Moye
I'm working on a project with hyperlinks to open a webpage or a document from within a Storyline course. The pages open in full screen with no browser controls showing...
By Barbara Moye
Peter Phillips
I'm sure this one has come up before, so hopefully someone out there has the solution. I'm working in SL2 but believe this may be a SL1 issue too.   I am publishing t...
Erica Berghout
hi everybody in my course i placed a picture on top of a tekstbox. I added a state 'hover' to the picture to make it disappear when the mouse hovers over and make it...
Dean Ludford
Afternoon, I have a list of statements of 2 different types. I would like my learners to define what type they are by using the matching dropdown interaction. From wh...
By Leslie McKerchie
James Holt
I have a duplicate slide master and want to delete it however it is linked to a slide and don't know which one to relink to the current master, Is there a way to locat...
By Leslie McKerchie
Nate Scarritt
I have a 5-tab template that I am wanting to use to cover terms, and a few other stacked concepts.  I want to have audio to supplement definitions, and haven't ever us...