Product Last Post Replies
Adam Wissman
Hi everybody, I have a circular software simulation on Storyline 2 that am implementing. I want the user to be able to go back and redo any of the activities as many ...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jeff Geear
I have created a Pick One quiz that automatically advances through the questions. If you answer no to the third question it jumps to the results slide. The Quiz works ...
By Leslie McKerchie
frank diaz
I purchased (down loaded) articulate storyline onto a laptop.  Can I get that also loaded to my desktop?  seems like I was told I was limited to two devices..looks for...
By Emily Ruby
Richard Blunt
Hello Holiday Heroes!   I have a base layer of triggers on a diagram and want the learner to view three layers before being allowed to move on with the “Next” button...
By Leslie McKerchie
Darrin Hayes
Does Presenter '13 support PPT On Click animations? I  saw there's a setting in Publish options for setting delay on mouse click animations without set timings, but I'...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tracey Dick
I've posted my first articulate learning module and chose to track by quiz (Quizmaker constructed). The quiz is at the very end of the module. I've had a student tell ...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
Niki Bray
Is there a way to use the Zoom Regions action and control it using triggers?  I want to zoom into an area when the learner clicks/hovers over a marker. If not, can yo...
By Emily Ruby
Bruce Graham
Hi, Client today said to me "Can we please have the lines between the Scenes in SL2 on the menu". I seem to remember these, but cannot find out how to put them in in ...
By Bruce Graham
Dharmesh Mogha
I am trying to make an MCQ in quiz maker. My options are in two lines, after publishing, when I rollover on the option the second line disappear and in other MCQ Pptio...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
Ken Lomas
I have multiple text boxes on the stage and even though they are displaying at different points on the timeline, they appear as if they are sitting on top of one anoth...
April  Bonner
Has anyone created a very long timeline presentation that appears to go beyond the screen and which could be navigated forward and backward by the Learner ? There are ...
By April Bonner
Trip Levine
I have been using Articulate Storyline 1 successfully for a little over a year. I do this by setting my launch URL ( an example ) like so : https://my_quizzes.com/qui...
By Trip Levine
Jody DeWitte
Hello- I am looking for an Employment Law eLearning course to purchase that focuses on Title VII.  If anyone has suggestions on where to view a demo please let me kno...
By Emily Ruby
TAD GRANTS
So has anyone come up with a storyline player template that includes a timer for course duration?
By Leslie McKerchie
Alan Maguire
We are an education material development company. As a team we develop and write education material for clients using Storyline. Due to tight deadlines all of the uni...
By Leslie McKerchie
Simon Blackmore
Hi  Does anybody know if it's possible to restrict the text that users enter into a text entry field. I want users to rank certain things using a score of 1 to 5. As ...
By Simon Blackmore
martin miiro
In our terms and conditions I want to specify what data Storyline stores locally on the users harddrive. I'm publishing to HTML5 and since the users are able to contin...
Jeremy Cook
Good Morning Everyone. I currently work in a school district with Google as our main hub for everything. So naturally I want to host my AS projects on my Google Drive....
Anna Sompolska
Hello, has anyone had a similar problem?  I have 3 hover over images on the page.  When you hover over on the one on the right, the two small images are on top of the ...
By Anna Sompolska
lilian soon
Is it possible to preload audio and graphics so that a user can then move through the slides without a lag? I don't mind if we have to provide a preloader slide - at ...