Last Post Replies
Sarah Goltz
Hi there! Hoping someone can help me with adding music to articulate. I have figured out how to add it to an individual slide, but is there a way to add it...
7 years ago
By Sarah Goltz
Kamal Sharma
Hi everyone, my organisation is contemplating long on the idea of e learning and digital courses, i have worked with adobe also as to compare the better product. whi...
7 years ago
By Kamal Sharma
Kyle Main
Hello, I'm trying to find a way to have SCORM tell the LMS that a user should get credit when they have viewed 1 entire slide. Not just landing on the 1 slide course. ...
7 years ago
By Kyle Main
Peter Woodward
I'm looking to accumulate some quiz results as the user progresses through the content. I use variables created and set in earlier slides which are then to be read bac...
7 years ago
By Peter Woodward
Angi Lewis
Cheers, Can anyone please tell me how I can have a Storyline 2 course import log in details from WP to Moodle so user has seamless experience? That is, user signs in...
7 years ago
By Angi Lewis
Marko Stojkovski
Hello everybody. I have built some nice templates which I will probably not gonna use, so I have decided to share them with everybody. I have opened a new section on m...
7 years ago
By Marko Stojkovski
Sarah Weber
Hi everyone, in my company we have the following issue: we have an e-learning course created with storyline 2. At the very end of the course there is a sound logo ( ve...
7 years ago
By Sarah Weber
Angela Oleksiak
If you use Relias, I have several questions for you.  So far, it does not seem very compatible with Storyline, which is a major dissapointment for me since the functio...
7 years ago
By Angela Oleksiak
Chris Jones
I am playing with sending quiz results to our LMS. It works great, but I'm wondering  how I change the value of the interaction.id that is passed to the LMS. It appear...
7 years ago
By Chris Jones
Jennifer Havlovic
Does anyone know if you can include a "print certificate" button the results page of a quiz and have it print??? Thank you, Joanne
7 years ago
By Jennifer Havlovic
Joe Boss
Sorry for the lengthy title. Currently battling with two issues.  The first is that when I output as HTML5 from Captivate v7.0.1, and add this as a web object in Stor...
7 years ago
By Joe Boss
ken monroe
When you set a trigger to send an email, I've seen situations where the email software launches and there is automatically text entered in the subject line. How does o...
over 7 years ago
By ken monroe
Jena Williams
I would like to allow users to print a certificate of completion. I've tried various workarounds, but since my users are small businesses throughout the state, it's ve...
over 7 years ago
By Jena Williams
Akram Pasha
Graphics: Select multiple activity. On selection of any item will move it to the shelf above. Shelf has empty space for learner to select the correct op...
over 7 years ago
By Akram Pasha
Howie Pearson
I know this a long shot as I've not heard of anyone doing it before but does anyone know if this is possible using Java or another method. I'd like to creat...
over 7 years ago
By Howie Pearson
Joe Waddington
I've noticed when using JAWS to test accessibility of my courses, sometimes there seems to be a delay between when the learner hits the tab button, and when JAWS start...
over 7 years ago
By Joe Waddington
steve jackson
Hi, Here's what I am trying to achieve. The user enters their name in the first screen of a course, goes through a number of screens and then gets to an outcome....
over 7 years ago
By steve jackson
Frances Bott
Hi, I'm looking for some advice! We are trying to include a simple survey on our presentation. The idea is that the user will select one of the numbers ranging from 1...
over 7 years ago
By Frances Bott
David Anderson
Weekly recap is live: https://community.articulate.com/articles/weekly-recap-2016-10-24
over 7 years ago
By David Anderson
Toni Koslow
Hello. Has anyone added coding to a Storyline file, to have student responses to correct/incorrect quiz questions populate to a Google Analytics page? Our instan...
over 7 years ago
By Toni Koslow