Last Post Replies
Lisa Heyden
I've put a slide trigger that says "pause timeline on this slide when timeline reaches 20.5 seconds" and it doesn't pause the timeline. WHY?
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
pryce wood
I have some content in a format that fits in the program called "INDESIGN". Is there anyway to import it to storyline2 directly? Right now, it looks like we need to co...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Megan Morgan
I'm stumped on photo placement in my story. Any tips and tricks for being creative with image/photo/graphic placement? Thanks! 
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jennifer Rowe
Would someone be willing to take a look at this slide and help me understand why a particular trigger that has a condition is not working, please? Story file is attach...
8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
marcos oliveira
Hello friends I have a big challenge I need to create the following interaction: like a dictionary the first slid, I have a letter of the word list to search the sec...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Travis Baits
I've been able to get a basic PDF embedded on a page with the PDF on my personal website. What I am trying to accomplish is to link to documents behind our customer-f...
8 years ago
Lecayle Hubert
Hey there heroes, First time poster, so perhaps this has already been covered. I'm recording a screen capture of microsoft edge (parallels) using a web-based software...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Brooke  L
Hi! I have a course that has 5 questions. For the quiz, I chose the properties, "Allow user to review quiz" and "Show correct/incorrect responses when reviewing". T...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Navya Halaswamy
Hello! We have built few courses using storyline 2.  Some of the divisions of our organization has DSL network connection, so it is not feasible to view the courses o...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Babita Mundra
Hello, I have my player colour setting to be black, but my slides colour is black with a 30% transparency. When I publish the course Storyline does not reflect this ch...
8 years ago
Jacquie Buchardt
I know the Storyline Illustrated Character files include both 'back_body_front_standing' and 'back of head' in the bundle. Why can't I choose these poses via the menu ...
8 years ago
By Ligia Ruiz-Barranco
Josephine Guidolin
Hello, I'm having trouble finding information (because I don't know the correctly terminology to use) on how to capture the learner name from when he/she logs onto th...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
LeaAnn Herring
I have imported a WMV video and need to rotate it, the rotate option is greyed out. Any suggestions?
8 years ago
By Suzanne Taylor
Anthony Beare
I have a click and drag trigger that requires an image to be dropped on a hotspot in order to play an extremely short piece of media (literally 1 frame). I then have a...
8 years ago
Anthony Beare
Hi,  In my Storyline I am making an IRL situation where the user is required to type a short piece of text. I would like it to skip to the next slide once the require...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
jean In het Panhuis
Today my pc installed Adobe Flash 20.00267. From that moment on Storyline acting weard when publishing projects. Even when I create a new project I get blank screens...
8 years ago
Jaipal Negi
Hi to all of you, How to change the Height and Width of Seek Control. Please suggest. Attached file for your reference. thanks.
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Nilesh Chaskar
I have created progress bar which displays percentage throughout the course. Is it possible for LMS to track this progress status?
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Justin Lambakis
I'm not sure if this is an LMS question or a Storyline question (or both) but I would like to send the value of a variable from Storyline and pass it to the LMS. For ...
8 years ago
By Mark Gretzinger
Greg Rowe
Object trigger to show layer will not work. Can anyone suggest why? When I set up new buttons/objects show layer triggers will not work?
8 years ago
By Greg Rowe