Last Post Replies
Finn Maigaard
Hello. I recorded a bunch of audio in Audacity for a project I'm working on. When I play the audio files in various media players they work fine. When I import them in...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
C. L. Norman
I inserted a Numeric Entry Field (from the Controls under Data Entry, circled in red in the attached screenshot) into a project this morning, and found that instead of...
8 years ago
By Brian Allen
Christopher Shaw
I created a multiple choice quiz, and published it using HTML, but I would like to let the participants have to ability to enter either their name or employee ID numbe...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Anne Pead
Hi I've recorded audio for my Storyline project using the Storyline audio recorder. The sound is fine in the preview and when I publish on MY computer, but when I have...
8 years ago
By Finn Maigaard
Bobby Jourdan
Hi there, I was wondering if there is solution to have a mixture between Free and Restricted Menu. What i need is that the users could NOT go directly to the next topi...
8 years ago
Dean DiMonte
Hi everyone. I am trying to find the best "player" setting that will accommodate all browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) in order for an Articulate Storyline 2 LMS...
8 years ago
By Dean DiMonte
Deirdre Waters
Hi:  our LMS is Digital Ignite. When a learner downloads and uses the app for storyline, our LMS is not able to track usage so no certificate is distributed. We need ...
8 years ago
By Brian Allen
Helmut Doll
I am testing a Storyline project through SCORM cloud and it works well in Flash, but the HTML5 version hangs frequently when you try to navigate to a slide. The JS err...
8 years ago
Lucy Wood
I selected the option to prompt the learner for his/her name in printing the quiz results, but this is what appears.  Is there a way to format the text so the learner ...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tommy Taylor
Hello-- I'm working on a course for a client now who's using Taleo Learn as their LMS. For some reason, the course is loading as a "class" rather than a "course," mea...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Teresa Scanlon
Hi all, I'm new at recording videos. I have a one hour screencast to record and I know that inserting it into my project will take a huge amount of processing time. I'...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Simon Carr
I'm having problems with a lesson when I add a slide which draws from a question bank. The lesson previews and publishes fine without the question bank, but crashes af...
8 years ago
Danica Penner
I have built a slide with buttons (each leads to a different scene) and each has a Normal, Hover and Visited state. Once a button has been clicked I want it to still b...
8 years ago
David Harris
When I preview my slides are skipping ahead automatically even though my trigger is when user clicks next button?
8 years ago
Nikil Jose
I'm rather surprised that this is not already a topic. Storyline 2 was having maximize window issues when I downloaded the trial last year. Another surprise is that th...
8 years ago
Daniel Sposato (Philly)
Hello, was wondering if anyone else has run into this issue.... I have a video that I want to overlap part of with a shape that matches the background color of the vid...
8 years ago
mark peters
I have recently created an eLearning module that has been published using Scorm 1.2. When I have uploaded this to our LMS it is running very slow and sometimes freezin...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
rakesh waghmare
IS there any option where i can preview and see how my project look in mobile device
8 years ago
Jonathan Southgate
In the attached slide, I have different layers with objects that students drag and drop in various orders. They move between layers to see more objects. I want to keep...
8 years ago
By Brian Allen
vanessa payne
I do not see a trigger but when I preview this slide there is a blue glow when I click on a character. It is driving me crazy, how can I get rid of this blue glow on o...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick