Last Post Replies
Ari Avivi
Is there a way to have the items that I drag and drop disappear when they arrive in the right spot.
almost 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Eleonora Segura
I´m working with quizzes. I´m able to create a quizz by insert slide-quizzing. Once I finished and wan´t to edit the Edit Question Panel does not appear in the screen....
almost 12 years ago
By Eleonora Segura
Bret Deardorff
Hi everyone. I have been playing with variables and calculations in storyline a little and wonder if anyone has some good examples they would be willing to share. I ha...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
bryan gross
Does Storyline allow for the importing of quizzes from an excel spreadsheet? Thank you!
almost 12 years ago
By bryan gross
ozlem balkan
I could not find the icon to change alphabet characters in Storyline. It was "presentations-opions-publish to choose as western or nonwestern"  in the Presenter. How i...
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Kevin Gumienny
OK, this is driving me nuts. I have a 320 slide course in Storyline. When the user finishes the course, the LMS is still telling the user that the course is "In Progre...
12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Stephanie Powner
HI, I am looking to give users an indication of their progress through a quiz.  Is there any way to include e.g Question 1 of 15'?  If not can anyone suggest a way to ...
12 years ago
By Stephanie Powner
Mike Hua
Is it possible for a course to have a language selection page before any of the content starts and depending on which language the user selects, the interface language...
12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Amanda Gentry
I have hundreds of glossary terms (as well as essay and review questions) across several courses that I would like to upload into Storyline so that I don't have to cut...
12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Roy Batzel
I am having issues with the browser size not working like I expect it would. The browser page is not scaling to fit the web content when I play the content.  When the ...
12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
melissa dillard
I have published a project for web use and it worked fine on my computer as well as the eLearning manager's. But he it won't play the engagements on a computer with IE...
12 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Simon Perkins
Just tried doing a few test searches and they all called up posts from the other forums.  Will you be adding this soon?  There's going to be a whole load of searching ...
12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Mark Vause
I am evaluating Storyline V Captivate. One of the things we do with our Captivate Projects is create a number of projects that make up the modules of the course. We ...
12 years ago
By Mark Vause
Vicki Hollett
Hi, I recently asked this in response to a different post on close captions, so please forgive the cross posting. I'd  like to make clickable transcripts that give my...
12 years ago
By Vicki Hollett
Lynda Claspy
I am LOVING Storyline. However,  I am having problems with making changes to a template.  For example, I am using the template with 5 tabs across the top and I need to...
12 years ago
By Lynda Claspy
Laura Rogers
Hi, I'm trying to create a slide in Storyline, in which users would input 3 numbers as numeric variables - let's call them A, B and C. When the user hits "Submit," I w...
12 years ago
By Laura Rogers
Dante Vidal
Audio playback on iPads, does anyone have same issues?  I've tried to import Mp3's WAV files, and when i view on a desktop (Mac or PC) everything is perfect, but when ...
12 years ago
By Russell Still
Jill Sirois
I would like to change the state of a character at a specific point in the narration versus when the learner 'does something'  Is this possible?
12 years ago
By Kristin Savko
Steven Keely
Hey there! This stuff is probably covered somewhere in front of my nose, so excuse my ignorance. I've got to say that Storyline promises to be alarmingly good for my p...
12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Nate V
So this is a bit hard to explain but I'll try my best.  I've published a simple presentation, that begins with a simple intro fly-in text animation, followed by a scre...
12 years ago
By Peter Anderson