Last Post Replies
Simon Perkins
Just tried doing a few test searches and they all called up posts from the other forums.  Will you be adding this soon?  There's going to be a whole load of searching ...
12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Mark Vause
I am evaluating Storyline V Captivate. One of the things we do with our Captivate Projects is create a number of projects that make up the modules of the course. We ...
12 years ago
By Mark Vause
Vicki Hollett
Hi, I recently asked this in response to a different post on close captions, so please forgive the cross posting. I'd  like to make clickable transcripts that give my...
12 years ago
By Vicki Hollett
Lynda Claspy
I am LOVING Storyline. However,  I am having problems with making changes to a template.  For example, I am using the template with 5 tabs across the top and I need to...
12 years ago
By Lynda Claspy
Laura Rogers
Hi, I'm trying to create a slide in Storyline, in which users would input 3 numbers as numeric variables - let's call them A, B and C. When the user hits "Submit," I w...
12 years ago
By Laura Rogers
Dante Vidal
Audio playback on iPads, does anyone have same issues?  I've tried to import Mp3's WAV files, and when i view on a desktop (Mac or PC) everything is perfect, but when ...
12 years ago
By Russell Still
Jill Sirois
I would like to change the state of a character at a specific point in the narration versus when the learner 'does something'  Is this possible?
12 years ago
By Kristin Savko
Steven Keely
Hey there! This stuff is probably covered somewhere in front of my nose, so excuse my ignorance. I've got to say that Storyline promises to be alarmingly good for my p...
12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Nate V
So this is a bit hard to explain but I'll try my best.  I've published a simple presentation, that begins with a simple intro fly-in text animation, followed by a scre...
12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Margharita Nehme
Is there a way I can show a (defined) layer if a user clicks the submit button without having dragged all the items to a drop zone? Thanks
12 years ago
By Margharita Nehme
Michael Fimian
Hi all, I've got a rather large storyine file (960 MB) that, when in the editor, won't allow me to open the player tab to reset options for menu and player attributes....
12 years ago
By Magnus Nirell
12 years ago
By Magnus Nirell
Wim van den Bosch
Hi there! I am still reviewing this product and I see the incredible potential. However, I am struggling even to get the easiest of things done here. ISSUE: Drag and d...
12 years ago
By Magnus Nirell
Jonathan Atleson
We would like to display Storyline output in a custom web page that has a banner and left-hand navigation. This might work out of the box if we used frames, but we're ...
12 years ago
By Jonathan Atleson
Colin Harm
I have several scenes which are acessed from a navigation slide in a Navigation scene. I set a True/false variable to change to true when the last slide of a particula...
12 years ago
By Carlos Bohórquez
Ted Hildebrandt
Hi, I'm a newbie.  I'm wanting to design a website that teaches Greek.  Can I in one of your textboxes have a Greek word that is hot or clickable that plays an mp3 aud...
12 years ago
By Annie Jean
Mike Hua
I have three boxes on the left hand side and I want to be draggable to the right side where when they are dropped into an area, it exposes information about that box. ...
12 years ago
By Annie Jean
Karen Karnisky
I'm using the process diagram template from the top interactions templates. My base layer is still visible when I click on the numbered steps in the process diagram. I...
12 years ago
By Annie Jean
R Adam
Hi, I'm trying to create a view mode steps of an application. I need to select some uncontinuous parts of my video capture. But, when I go to "Action Fine Tuning" and ...
12 years ago
By R Adam
Timothy Phillips
I am trying to build and interaction with two graphics (side-by-side). When you click one graphic the other becomes hidden and text from a different layer appears, and...
12 years ago
By Timothy Phillips