Last Post Replies
Mike Hua
Is it possible for a course to have a language selection page before any of the content starts and depending on which language the user selects, the interface language...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Amanda Gentry
I have hundreds of glossary terms (as well as essay and review questions) across several courses that I would like to upload into Storyline so that I don't have to cut...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Roy Batzel
I am having issues with the browser size not working like I expect it would. The browser page is not scaling to fit the web content when I play the content.  When the ...
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
melissa dillard
I have published a project for web use and it worked fine on my computer as well as the eLearning manager's. But he it won't play the engagements on a computer with IE...
almost 12 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Simon Perkins
Just tried doing a few test searches and they all called up posts from the other forums.  Will you be adding this soon?  There's going to be a whole load of searching ...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Mark Vause
I am evaluating Storyline V Captivate. One of the things we do with our Captivate Projects is create a number of projects that make up the modules of the course. We ...
almost 12 years ago
By Mark Vause
Vicki Hollett
Hi, I recently asked this in response to a different post on close captions, so please forgive the cross posting. I'd  like to make clickable transcripts that give my...
almost 12 years ago
By Vicki Hollett
Lynda Claspy
I am LOVING Storyline. However,  I am having problems with making changes to a template.  For example, I am using the template with 5 tabs across the top and I need to...
almost 12 years ago
By Lynda Claspy
Laura Rogers
Hi, I'm trying to create a slide in Storyline, in which users would input 3 numbers as numeric variables - let's call them A, B and C. When the user hits "Submit," I w...
almost 12 years ago
By Laura Rogers
Dante Vidal
Audio playback on iPads, does anyone have same issues?  I've tried to import Mp3's WAV files, and when i view on a desktop (Mac or PC) everything is perfect, but when ...
almost 12 years ago
By Russell Still
Jill Sirois
I would like to change the state of a character at a specific point in the narration versus when the learner 'does something'  Is this possible?
almost 12 years ago
By Kristin Savko
Steven Keely
Hey there! This stuff is probably covered somewhere in front of my nose, so excuse my ignorance. I've got to say that Storyline promises to be alarmingly good for my p...
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Nate V
So this is a bit hard to explain but I'll try my best.  I've published a simple presentation, that begins with a simple intro fly-in text animation, followed by a scre...
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Margharita Nehme
Is there a way I can show a (defined) layer if a user clicks the submit button without having dragged all the items to a drop zone? Thanks
almost 12 years ago
By Margharita Nehme
Michael Fimian
Hi all, I've got a rather large storyine file (960 MB) that, when in the editor, won't allow me to open the player tab to reset options for menu and player attributes....
almost 12 years ago
By Magnus Nirell
almost 12 years ago
By Magnus Nirell
Wim van den Bosch
Hi there! I am still reviewing this product and I see the incredible potential. However, I am struggling even to get the easiest of things done here. ISSUE: Drag and d...
almost 12 years ago
By Magnus Nirell
Jonathan Atleson
We would like to display Storyline output in a custom web page that has a banner and left-hand navigation. This might work out of the box if we used frames, but we're ...
almost 12 years ago
By Jonathan Atleson
Colin Harm
I have several scenes which are acessed from a navigation slide in a Navigation scene. I set a True/false variable to change to true when the last slide of a particula...
almost 12 years ago
By Carlos Bohórquez
Ted Hildebrandt
Hi, I'm a newbie.  I'm wanting to design a website that teaches Greek.  Can I in one of your textboxes have a Greek word that is hot or clickable that plays an mp3 aud...
almost 12 years ago
By Annie Jean