Product Last Post Replies
Colleen Brunner
Hello. We are creating a series of presentations that will be using alot of the same glossary terms. Is there a quick way for me to import a common glossary or possibl...
Articulate Engage over 13 years ago
By Colleen Brunner
Frodo McMasters
Is there a way to make an Engage swf that is inserted into a PowerPoint file smaller than the full screen size? It automatically comes in as 720 x 540 pixels (I think)...
By Frodo McMasters
Colleen Brunner
I am trying to change the color when user selects answer. Currently the whole area over the answer is blue (and dot in multiple choice is blue too). I did not find any...
Articulate Quizmaker over 13 years ago
By Jay Hedley
Babette Miller
Here's a weird one for you. My issue is with some videos that I inserted in my course. When I preview or publish and view my course on my own PC, the videos play fin...
Articulate Presenter over 13 years ago
By Babette Miller
Christine James
How come when I publish to CD, things work fine, but when I publish to web, they don't?
By Christine James
Babette Miller
This is the strangest thing. I've been working all day on a presentation and everything's been going fine. But now all of the sudden when I publish, I'm not seeing my ...
By Babette Miller
Tess Farley
Is there a optimal number of engage interactions that we can have in a presentation, beyond which it can lead to 'issues'? For one of my modules, I have close to 30 sc...
By Tess Farley
Cindy Hollister
Hi everyone! I've added a SWF to my slide, and it looks great. But after the movie's done playing, I want it to fade out to the plain white slide background again, s...
By Cindy Hollister
Colleen Brunner
Can anybody point me in the right direction for help with the quiz review facility? The answers are off the screen. I've done a search but I can't locate anything.
By Colleen Brunner
Cindy Hollister
I have created my first quiz, and I want the finish button to take the user to a url. Is that possible?
By Cindy Hollister
Arthur Binotti
I currently have several quizzes on my website that are in iframes. Currently the width is 750. I'm going to a new layout for the site and the content column where the...
By Community Team
Chris Norton
I am trying to embed an Presenter generated SWF into a web page It works OK if I try to embed a single slide e.g. <object width="660" height="405"> <param n...
By Christine James
Sam Veasey
OK, I've got this multiple-choice question quiz I don't know how to remove the scoring so that from the user's side of things they don't see all the point info. I remo...
By Sam Veasey
Sunny Bozell
When I try to email my published presentation, I receive Error 429 "Active X component cannot create object." Anyone have a solution?
By Ardi Collins
Sam Veasey
I think I saw something about this awhile back on Tom's blog maybe (?) but now I can't find it. How do you add an Engage interaction to run inside of another Engage in...
By Sam Veasey
Bob Lander
So I was looking at some info I found on the website and it says Attempts Permitted: Use this field to set the default number of attempts permitted before the us...
By Bob Lander