Product Last Post Replies
Babette Miller
Some users, when they go to look at my course, are reporting that before the course actually starts, they are seeing a blank pop-up box with 2 buttons. I didn't see th...
Articulate Presenter over 13 years ago
By Babette Miller
Ardi Collins
I just demo'd Quizmaker '09 and it's awesome. I liked it so much I made the case for us to upgrade. We're thinking of upgrading our department to Studio '09 but had a ...
By Ardi Collins
Chris Norton
HI everyone! I am new to the world of Articulate. I've been asked by a company to turn some existing PowerPoint decks into elearning courses with Articulate. Unfo...
By Colleen Brunner
Sunny Bozell
I've created a color scheme in Engage that I'd like to use for all my Engage interactions. Are the color schemes I create saved as a template? If yes, where? How can I...
Articulate Engage over 13 years ago
By Sunny Bozell
Chris Norton
Is there any way to track the number of slides a student has completed in a course and report it out in some manner. This is a non-LMS implementation. If it's possibl...
By Sunny Bozell
Christine James
I'm trying to set up my quiz/interaction so that folks can take it multiple times. With a straight up quiz, this works fine...but when I add a time limit, things go...
Articulate Quizmaker over 13 years ago
By Christine James
Christine James
I need some help regarding the 'email results' and 'print results' functions in Quizmaker'09 - I have discovered that if I publish a quiz to Web, that the email and ...
By Christine James
Arthur Binotti
I want to insert into my existing powerpoint presentation an enage interaction (labeled graphic) but I want to keep my master template and not use the color scheme fro...
Articulate Engage over 13 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Cindy Hollister
I know that Presenter supports mp4, swf, and flv video formats, but I thought I had read somewhere here recently that you can put a WMV into your course by using a web...
By Cindy Hollister
Arthur Binotti
I am having problems with Articulate Presenter files that I upload with FileZilla. Bascially if I upload the files to my Apache server with FileZilla the presentation ...
By Tom Kuhlmann
Tess Farley
I have a large presentation which I have already published which I now want to break down into smaller modules. Is there a way I can do this without having to redo m...
By Christine James
Tess Farley
I recorded them and they worked fine but not seem out of sync. Any ideas? Is there something I did wrong?
By Tom Kuhlmann
Arthur Binotti
do I have to use the launch_presentation.exe? Why?
By Tom Kuhlmann
Tess Farley
Text on my slide goes kind of blurry when I publish. How can I fix?
By Tom Kuhlmann
Tess Farley
In both Quiz Maker and Presenter I have the settings set to "Allow Quiz to be taken only once" and yet you can easily go in an take the quiz again just by clicking o...
By Christine James
Arthur Binotti
I am using survey mode to create a brief "course" of sorts. Basically I have 13 blank slides each with either text or a video on them. Right now it is set to submit pe...
By Tom Kuhlmann
Christine James
Everything was working fine earlier today, but now I can't seem to locate the Articulate tab on the ribbon. Any ideas?
By Tom Kuhlmann
Bob Lander
Hi all, My player template has a gray background color. I know I can modify this by changing the color scheme, but I'm wondering if there is a way to use a patterned ...
By Jeanette Brooks
Sam Veasey
I have a flash video that's about 15 minutes and almost 100 mb. It's on the 7th slide in my course. When I publish my course and view it locally, it's fine. I view my ...
By Sam Veasey
Sam Veasey
I need a little help with the email results and print results features in Quizmaker 09. I just realized that if I publish a quiz for Web, that the email and print but...
By Sam Veasey