Last Post Replies
FasterCourse Templates
Hey, We wanted to share our Office Character pack, that includes 6 individual characters. Each has 5 different poses - from happy and excited to confused and angry. T...
6 years ago
By michelle eames
Rachna Ghiya
Is there a way to minimize the left side navigation with an option to learner to maximize it & visit a particular slide as needed?
6 years ago
By Rachna Ghiya
Matthew Yik
Hi all, May I asking could the story360 support 2 scenes ending? If yes, how could I setting up the tracking during publish? Refer to the attachment, the user could ch...
6 years ago
By Matthew Yik
Michelle Weisbeker
Hi, recently any file I try to open I get a message saying the file is corrupted or build in an old version. but if I open the same file from another computer it open...
6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Joanna Kurpiewska
I really like these new hand drawn, sketchy visuals which started to appear on Articulate’s website recently. I’m huge fan of them as they are super eye-catching, simp...
6 years ago
By Mahesh Misal
Geraldine Follmer
Cher Storyline Peeps It's Friday afternoon and my brain has quit working!  However, I need to finish out on a project.  I wanted to have a layer display after the all...
6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Mark McCarron
Good Afternoon, I am giving my course a color format and have used the advanced settings to manipulate the Scroll bar, font colors etc... However, when I click on the...
6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
beth stout
I would like to sort my template slides but don't know how. Any suggestions?
6 years ago
By Michelle Pellersels
Rachel Hartshorne
I am making accessible content using S360 for a MOOC and the QA process has suggested that I changed the yellow 'highlight' colour to something else when tabbing throu...
6 years ago
By Rachel Hartshorne
Eric Kinne
Hi Articulate community, I'm new to Storyline and new to instructional design, but I have a very specific question and I'm wondering if anyone can help me out. My ...
6 years ago
By Meghan Carroll
Rudayn Issa
Hi,  I could use a tip on the best option for an LMS with the following criteria: 1. free 2. cloud-based 3. mobile integrated 4. potentially offers live chat feat...
6 years ago
By Rudayn Issa
Susan Grant
I am using Articulate 360 and I need to put an electronic resource tool on Sharepoint. It was created in Studio 360 but I could do it Rise if required. It has URL link...
6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
yewande daniel-ayoade
Hello everyone, I am developing eLearning for a software that gets upgraded fairly frequently so that any demos or simulations are quickly rendered obsolete. I am pla...
6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Sherry Bayhouse
On slide 1.3  the scenario is that I have 5 buttons (each with their own matching layer).  User must visit each layer before being allowed to continue to the next slid...
6 years ago
By Richard Watson
Doug Kipta
Hi All, I have a huge (I'm talking really huge) 300mg storyline file and it is a piggy to transfer over sharedrives, etc.... I know that this is part and parcel ...
6 years ago
By Doug Kipta
Russ Sawchuk
A recent newspaper article inspired me to try my hand at building a cancer symptoms game using StoryLine. Our nursing learning games are very popular, so I figured add...
6 years ago
By Russ Sawchuk
Bruce Graham
OK - heretical title I know, but bear with me.... I was recently at Learning Technologies Show, London. I was invited to an after-show party, and while indulging in H...
6 years ago
By Bob S
Ivonne Martin
Hello! I created some New York inspired icons for an e-learning challenge. These icons were inspired by my childhood. I grew up in a tiny town in northern New Jersey, ...
6 years ago
By Ivonne Martin
Lesa  Black
It's been quite a few years since I had to purchase a new laptop and I feel overwhelmed with the options out there.  I use Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia, Videoscribe...
6 years ago
By Daniel Cox
Alison  L.
And I've gotten a new low... A recruiter emails me about a job. For Mercedes Benz. Cool, right? They want (you to move to MI, and...) "Required Experience: &nbsp...
6 years ago
By Christy Tucker