Last Post Replies
John Temples
Situation:  I have a drag and drop feature that I am trying to create (dragging a resume into a folder).  The folder image (drop zone) has a state change (open and clo...
6 years ago
By Eric Benson
Brandon Dameshek
Good morning, folks: I am trying to come up with a budget for a client for a course that can be read by a screen reader. The plan is to develop a course in Storyline ...
6 years ago
By Brandon Dameshek
Montse
Here's a simple three-button tabs interaction with three different sized buttons. The fonts and colors are all editable so you can customize everything for your own pr...
6 years ago
By Aaron Hank
Cheryl Hoover
Hi, folks. I hope you're well! My company recently went through a website redesign, and I'm finding the pages look horrible. There's a left pane and text down the mid...
6 years ago
By Cheryl Hoover
Bryan Jones
I don't usually post my giveaways to this forum, but this is the biggest one I've ever done, so I decided to share. I went a little over the top. :) Here's the link: ...
6 years ago
By Bryan Jones
Robert Knight
I have been developing online training with Articulate for about 10 years now and I would like to develop a course that I could sell to "boaters" and people wanting to...
6 years ago
By Robert Knight
Alistair McWiggan
Just as a heads up for people running into a similar issue in Storyline (v3.13.15006.0) I was using the drag & drop triggers (instead of using freeform D&D), ...
6 years ago
By Alistair McWiggan
Jennifer Peterson
Howdy all, Sorry for the pun, but I am seriously ready to 'pull the trigger' on this trigger/variable combo that I cannot get to work.  I've searched downloads, discu...
6 years ago
By David Tait
Helen Gilbert
Hiya, We have started adding deadline emails to our eLearning modules, but this is based off the latest score on the module rather than best, annoyingly. So if a use...
6 years ago
By Helen Gilbert
Beatriz Duborgel
In the past decade, the e-learning scenario has changed dramatically, with almost every educational and private institution offering courses in this modality, and Inte...
6 years ago
By Xavier Cambier
Melanie Mornard
I've gone through the past posts on this subject and still can't find out what I'm doing wrong.  I have gone through each quiz slide to assure I've checked "Reset to i...
6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Nancy Tighe
Hello - I am working in SL360 and want to place background music for the duration of the eLearning that does not restart with each slide. I have been unsuccessful so f...
6 years ago
By Nancy Tighe
Laszlo Sereny
Hi My company decided to introduce LMS as our portfolio is ever increasing and our sales people are globaly located and it is more and more difficult to get them in o...
6 years ago
By Dave Goodman
Iain McPherson
Hi Heroes! My client (school) wants learners to be able to take away a personalized 'Action Plan' built upon the basis of answers / responses which they provide throu...
6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Julie Zammit
Has anyone integrated SL files into an adapative learning platform? If so which one(s) and what was your experience? 
6 years ago
By Julie Zammit
Cliff Bandringa
I'd like to learn more about how to create an e-course using the techniques used in the latest example from Creative Software Simulations in E-Learning #194.  The link...
6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Carles FB
Hi ! for some reason , my Google Chrome suddenly can not open Hmtl5 files generated from Storyline. With Mozilla & Explorer is fine.  Attached the screen I get w...
6 years ago
By Carles FB
Phil Lord
Hi all Is there any way in Storyline 3 to turn a slide(s) into a WMA/ MP4 video file? I've created a lot of animated intro videos within Articulate because I've not h...
6 years ago
By Phil Lord
Dave Goodman
I understand that Google has restricted embedding You Tube into SL360. After some experimenting, I am still short on how best to use You Tube (public video not what we...
6 years ago
By Will Findlay
Ian Anderson
Hey guys, I have produced a video in Camtasia 8 and am looking to bring the video, and TOC, into Storyline 2. I am launching the html file, so seeing the TOC, but th...
6 years ago
By Will Findlay