Last Post Replies
Olivia Siggers
Hello I am building a course and I am wondering if there is away once the user enters his name in the main slide, to have his name include in the&nbsp...
6 years ago
By Olivia Siggers
Danielle Goldsmith
Hello! Wondering if anyone has any "fun" ways to train on sales reports? I have to cover a variety of sales reports for an intro module for a sales training and I fee...
6 years ago
By Bob S
Olivia Siggers
Hello I have added a name variable and text to some of my slides, is it possible to have the name variable included in the text to speech?
6 years ago
By Olivia Siggers
smko ghazi
Hi friends Is there a way to Move object without holding mouse button in a way selected object follows the mouse's cursor then Releasing by left mouse button. any hel...
6 years ago
By smko ghazi
Cynthia Parmenter
Hello all, I am relatively new to Storyline and Articulate.  I have been recording screens for a simulation training of an application. I am using the latest Articula...
6 years ago
By Cynthia Parmenter
Roland Straub
Hi all,  Attached story file shows the ending of one of my projects. It's a short quiz about the subject.  The blue button says "Review Quiz and Results". The green ...
6 years ago
By Roland Straub
Joy McGinty
Hi, Does anyone know of a good resource for character sets--both photographic and illustrated--for men and women of different ethnicities wearing standard uniform clo...
6 years ago
By FasterCourse Templates
smko ghazi
I want to set up a timer with Java code that show  hours,mins,secs and millisecond , I am grateful if someone help me  
6 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Ladele Taylor
I have been teaching for 10 years and want to transition into e-learning design. I don't have lots of technical practice but am proficient with ms office. I would pref...
6 years ago
By Mahesh Misal
Thomas Elvins
Hi everyone, I am just creating a simple series of Drag and Drop questions and answers from within Articulate Storyline 360 using Freeform Questions. I have created ...
6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Claudia Musekamp
We have created  a slide in which clicking an icon triggers a layer.  The triggers work correctly on 1st attempt.  On 2nd attempt some of the triggers do not work. W...
6 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Geraldine Follmer
Cher Storyline Peeps In my current project, I am looking to use the slider feature to display 5 different images - each with their own piece of information.  The lear...
6 years ago
By Montse
K Larkin
Hello, I have been tasked with creating a 5-10 min "day in the life of" course to depict what our courier drivers do on their daily route. My manager wants a mix of vi...
6 years ago
By Patrick McDonald
Pam bradford
I've added a multiple choice quiz that has 2 attempts. If the users selects an incorrect answer the first attempt, I'm sending them to a slide to review the topic. Thi...
6 years ago
By Patrick McDonald
Mike E
Hi everyone, My department wants to create an intake form for eLearning requests. Ideally, it would be something that we could link to from our website and then...
6 years ago
By Dave Goodman
Ian Monk
Hi everyone! I have a number of LMS packages that were published for HTML 5, but the functionality is limited and we want to revert back to the flash version. The kic...
6 years ago
By Ian Monk
Natasha Lai
Hello, I have an image in which I would like the user to click on different areas to reveal a highlighted section and to remain highlighted while the user clicks on o...
6 years ago
By Natasha Lai
Richard Watson
I am looking for feedback regarding costing out the needs analysis element in a project focused on delivering multiple online training courses to a client.  As we all ...
6 years ago
By Deborah Walmer
riani herdini
is there a trigger to make new windows when we click the button? is it possible if we want to make them connected (when we click (the button to next slide) on the fir...
6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Gemma Greenwood
Hi there, Wondering if anyone can help. I'm trying to create a module where users enter a number in a Text Entry box (there are 6 text entry boxes) and then these num...
6 years ago
By Amanda McC