Last Post Replies
wesley mcgrath
I need to find an eLearning tool that allows users to complete an ongoing canvas. Just like an ongoing work sheet, the canvas has 7 areas with thought-provoking quest...
6 years ago
By Alexander Salas
Meaghan Lister
Hi Everyone, I'm looking for ideas. I have a couple of screens in an e-learning course that include a large complicated flow-chart process graphic. I need to make the...
6 years ago
By Anu Joshi
Ike Graul
I'd like to build (or borrow if one already exists) a graded question that is a list of statements where the learner checks a box under "Do" or "Don't." I see how it w...
6 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Leicy Limón
Hello, guys! I've a doubt... Does Articulate 360 run in Macintosh and Windows System? Thank for yout help!
6 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Megan Morgan
Hi there. I know this questions has been asked before but I'd like to find some tried and true standards for how long it takes to design eLearning. I'm developing an S...
6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Elys Bank
Hi all! This is a tangentially related Storyline question. Do you have a project management tool that works well for the instructional design process? We have tried a ...
6 years ago
By Julie Stelter
michelle eames
Hello I am going to have a quiz with around 20 questions, these questions are in topics, e.g grammar, language, spelling, comphrehension. However, they will be mixed ...
6 years ago
By Ridvan Saglam
Christina Clark
I'm having trouble inserting video. I'm capturing live streams using VLC and saving them as MP4. Once inserted into Storyline, they behave unexpectedly: 1) using VLC'...
6 years ago
By Alexander Salas
Heather Vogt
Hello! For the life of me I cannot wrap my brain around Master Slides. I'm trying to put together some "templates" for quizzes and thought I understood, at a very bas...
6 years ago
By Alexander Salas
Jay Hedley
Hi Articulate Community! I've been struggling with some recent projects. Not so much from the design side but from my stakeholders and SME side. Half-way through the p...
6 years ago
By Kendra Barker
Gerhard Badenhorst
I need to add a variable to my spelling game. The variable should stop the second letter "i" being triggered at the same time as the first "i". It should only allow th...
6 years ago
By Alexander Salas
smko ghazi
I built a virtual keyboard in Persian language that someone wanted to improve it
6 years ago
By O. Michael Adeniran
Tracey Kench
I hope someone out there can help me. I am creating a quiz with 20 questions that are drawn randomly from a bank of 30. Within this bank there are 6 different types of...
6 years ago
By O. Michael Adeniran
Michael Pereira
This template is based on a fictitious TV Show and its designed to train on the jobs and roles that can be found on a movie or television set. From Grips to Gaffers, S...
6 years ago
By Veronica Budnikas
Bryan Tregunna
Assistance please. I know zero about javascript, other than being able to achieve things by copying a piece of code. I want to create a random integer and I have...
6 years ago
By Bryan Tregunna
Franco Lala
Hi everyone! Let's say that I create a course, in Rise, where I give my students the option to create their own path. For example, a situation came up, what would you...
6 years ago
By Malcolm McKinnon
Ashley Schwartau
Hi all! I was wondering if any of you had any resources or could point me in the direction of any research that discusses the pros/cons of GAMIFIYING CONTENT vs GAMIFY...
6 years ago
By Christy Tucker
Thomas Elvins
Hi guys, Seeing as I haven't used either Presenter and Engage before, but very excited about using them, I would like to know the following: 1. Can either program/ap...
6 years ago
By Thomas Elvins
Sri Krishna
Dear All, Any help on creating a scorm based flashcard content is highly appreciated. I want to display the flashcards randomly and like to track the progress as well...
6 years ago
By Ridvan Saglam
Christmas Community Health Network
Curious to learn from this community about experiences you've had uploading StoryLine files to LMSs. We experience a number of glitches, but we upload the original Sto...
6 years ago
By Christmas Community Health Network