Last Post Replies
Ashley Murray
Hello! We’re looking to use Storyline 360 to build our interactive courses. Our only concern is how it can handle a massive amount of video. For instance, the meat of ...
6 years ago
By Kamil Nowek
Manisha  Verma
Hi there! I'm looking at turning a 16 page application form into a short e-learning module. Has anyone done something similar and would you be willing to share what yo...
6 years ago
By Winnie Clonts
Gabriela Rodas
MCIS, a non-profit language service provider in Toronto, Canada, is looking for an E-Learning developer to help develop 8 online modules of our new Translator Training...
6 years ago
By Joanne Chen
Ella Morter
Dear E-learning Heroes, I am working on a Storyline 360 project with drag and drop quizzes, with an number of items on a slide to drag onto the drop target. For the ...
6 years ago
By Ridvan Saglam
Carol Ridlington
Hi there, sorry if this is a basic question but we are considering build a course in Rise and sharing it on a public web page. The web developers want to know what exa...
6 years ago
By Jeanine West
V Raja
Dear All, I have little bit confusion about "course completion trigger" If you use "course completion trigger" in one slide also in "LMS" course completion status com...
6 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Abby Lam
Dear Heroes and Staff, I have been experiencing some issues with French translation, which is uploaded from a .doc file into AS2. With this I have attached both .stor...
6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Melanie Sobie
When someone shares a free template here and doesn't indicate what version of SL the file they are providing is there anyway of finding out if it is a SL2 or SL360 fil...
6 years ago
By michelle eames
Mandalay Resources
Hi all,   I'm curious to know if anyone has used any Articulate program to create performance reviews for the employees or for business performance reviews? If so, ...
6 years ago
By Mandalay Resources
Alexander Salas
Hey guys, how is it hanging? Here's a different version of the classic "hangman" game for spelling. In this case, some evil Skeletor-looking dude wants you to "hang o...
6 years ago
By rosalind Davis
Glen Meyer
I am reaching out to the talented community for templates/ideas for a one hour on line interactive Ethics course. I remember viewing examples but would appreciate any ...
6 years ago
By Glen Meyer
Betsy  Murphy
For editing content on the notes pages, is there  "search and replace" function?
6 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Rachel Howard
Hi all, We're looking for ways to make elearning feel different for the learner, and I've been experimenting with the Push screen transition to make it feel as though...
6 years ago
By Phil Mayor
A C
Dear community, I have a slide with 3 layers. I set up all objects on the layers to 'show always' and I have a trigger to close the layer by clicking on the 'close bu...
6 years ago
By A C
CINDY LYONS
I'm trying to publish a 360 course to Word, and I'm getting an error message I've never seen before: The folder '[folder name]= Storyline output' is read-only, being ...
6 years ago
By Natalie Manuel
do mar
hello everyone, is it possible to create a soundscape ( lets say drag and drop various sounds in line so that they are played in that order )? If you have any ideas I...
6 years ago
By do mar
darren ritson
I am  looking to design something like the following.  I want to have all parts clickable by the user if the object for them to jump on is free.  The object needs to b...
6 years ago
By darren ritson
Michael Massa
What happened to Challenge 193, building a Hangman-style game? I tried to click on the link and it says the page doesn't exist any longer.
6 years ago
By Michael Massa
Jules Guillot
Hi everyone, I'm building some e-learning courses with Storyline 360 for my company and I was wondering about which approach I should use. I know some people are say...
6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Mark K.
We are seeking a skilled instructional designer, capable of developing an e-learning course within a short time-frame. The project requires an instructional designer t...
6 years ago
By David Tait