Last Post Replies
Joanamie Colapo
Here is a sample of Playing Cards Themed Quiz. Hope you like it. Happy Tuesday!
6 years ago
By Joanamie Colapo
Don Anthony Manuel
Hi everyone. Our company recently updated our LMS version (SumTotal) and we have two different elearning modules built with Storyline 3 we are testing. Both work per...
6 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Melissa Wagner
Hello Group, Can we change the size of the closed captioning in the "Closed Captioning Editor"?  I see you can change the text into "bold, italicized, underlined" yet...
6 years ago
By Melissa Wagner
Matt Myers
I am a SME looking to put some of my content into e-learning courses for deployment on my LMS. I do have instructional design experience and enough software knowhow th...
6 years ago
By LJ Beaupre
LJ Beaupre
This was a fun one! I lucked out with this challenge, because I'd already begun working on a fun game for our employees, as a sort of interactive holiday card from the...
6 years ago
By LJ Beaupre
Dave Neuweiler
Who can keep up with who's doing what with FLASH? I searched the Internet and compiled a list of the browsers (and their plans for the demise of FLASH) supported by A...
6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Ryan Blanc
Does anyone know which interactions designers should stay away from when building a course with Accessibility in mind? I've seen that drag and drop interactions are no...
6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Mike G
Hello! I am trying to deploy my storyline project on a tablet without having to go to a internet url or lms. Has anyone done so with a sdcard? Thanks, Mike
6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
sa as
Hi I am Samaneh Asgari. I do not know how to work with Storyline and I would love to learn if you can help me. Thank you.
6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Michael Heckman
As part of our approval process, we need several geographically-dispersed SMEs to review our courses. We need them to see and hear the course as learners will, so limi...
6 years ago
By Darin Fennell
Rob Puricelli
Hi everyone, I'm hoping some bright spark might be able to help me out of a fix I find myself in. I am trying to come up with a workable solution to a request given ...
6 years ago
By Rob Puricelli
Keith Lillico
Working in a highly regulated industry, it is almost always mandatory that we lock the seek bar in courses to ensure that the learner has seen all of the material that...
6 years ago
By Darren Wall
Matthias Friedrich
Hi, I would like to provide a resource pdf file for donwload, to make it easier for people to prepare an exam ... but only in case the e-learning has been marked as "c...
6 years ago
By Chris S.
Godwin Vinny Carole
I have a huge project with 153 question banks consisting of 3 questions each. Whenever I try to publish, it throws an error like this and crashes on me. Unfortunately ...
6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Renata Jdanov
So, I am working on a short module of about 8 screens. There are two knowledge checks, which are there just for a quick check (not graded ones). If the learner fails ...
6 years ago
By Richard Watson
Mary Gozza-Cohen
Hi! We want to use the timer on a Storyline project. Our goal is to provide a series of questions that need to be correctly completed within a certain time period. If ...
6 years ago
By Richard Watson
Keal Blache
Looking for a suggestion on the most user friendly way to collect first name, last name and email prior to an embedded published for web course.  Thank you for any adv...
6 years ago
By Ridvan Saglam
rob whyte
Hi folks, I'm new here. I've been playing with Storyline for a week and just finished my first project. Looking for any sort of feedback, if you don't mind. http://w...
6 years ago
By rob whyte
Angelica Serratos
Hello I am looking to create a course like this in storyline 3 that works full screen I was wondering if its possible or if anyone's got a template I can play around w...
6 years ago
By Angelica Serratos
Janelle  Metz
I recently received a storyline file with content, an acknowledgment slide, and a completion slide made in an earlier version of storyline which had no problem being c...
6 years ago
By Dave Goodman