Last Post Replies
Michael Wright
I work at a company with around 5,000 staff in Asia Pacific. We recently bought Articulate and favor RISE for course development.  From our fantastic, full-time staff...
over 6 years ago
By David Tait
Shawn Stiles
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) training is one of the primary areas that I spend a lot of time developing training on.   Anyone familiar with an SOP understands th...
over 6 years ago
By Peter Rizza
LJ Beaupre
Happy Friday! This is my first freebie that I'm sharing with the community and it's very simple, but it solved a problem I was having so I figured I'd share. ISSUE: S...
over 6 years ago
By LJ Beaupre
Alison Coops
Hello,  I have an object (wheelchair) on a slide with a motion path with the option Orient shape to path. The preview works perfectly.  I pulled out the one slide to a...
over 6 years ago
By Alison Coops
Heather Dykes
I have a presentation that I did for class and would like to add to my portfolio. Slide 6 functions as a base layer, with 5 pictures that the learner can click on to l...
over 6 years ago
By Kim Ellis
Nick Garrod
Hello. I'm looking for a polished Storyline eLearning Developer. It is a permanent full-time post based in Shoreditch, London, UK. If anyone is interested in finding...
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Tania Vercoelen
Seasons greetings everyone! To get in the festive spirit, I have built Santa's workshop, with Santa and his elves using only the shape tools in Storyline 360.  To ed...
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Dave Goodman
Just came across this site https://www.deque.com/products/axe that helps check your 508 issues. I have not used it to verify its ease of use.
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Karen Paulson
Does anyone know if a database is created for a course that is published as an .exe file (offline course).  And if a database is created, where does it get saved?
over 6 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Daniel Young
Hi everyone - apologies upfront for this long explanation... I'm wrapping up a massive project - an audit - that I've put into an interactive Storyline project.  All ...
over 6 years ago
By Daniel Young
Mike Stewart
Hi. I've been trying to create a quiz slide with 6 checkboxes, 4 of which are correct and 2 incorrect. I want 'negative' scoring on the incorrect choices. I've read t...
over 6 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Guillaume Coppin
Hello, I'm a beginner with Storyline but I really like it! But I've got some issues. I would like to show the score result in percentage of an exercice but not in a ...
over 6 years ago
By Guillaume Coppin
Paul Alders
Hi everyone, A new week, another Freebie. This week something different. For a few weeks, my girlfriend and I decided to raise a service dog. The first weeks are comp...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Magnus Moberg
Hello Heroes, I have just finished a Project and I am ready to test if everything works in practice. Grateful for all feedback and help from anyone who critically wan...
over 6 years ago
By Magnus Moberg
Phil Lord
Hi All Does any one know how add an audio player in Storyline 3? Or whether you have to create a false one. Had some feedback from learners that they like to be able...
over 6 years ago
By Kim Ellis
Trina Rimmer
We created the Super Heroes program to recognize folks who provide consistent, high-quality contributions to the E-Learning Heroes community. Discover which 10 commun...
over 6 years ago
By Christine Hounsham
Prasad Rao
You should also add option "Search in Discusssions" at page  https://community.articulate.com/discuss This would help you and users to avoid duplication and storage ...
over 6 years ago
By Mansouri Bachir
Amanda Bishop
I'm looking for recommendations on fonts that improve readability (for people with dyslexia, or in general). I've looked at a few of the fonts designed with dyslexia i...
over 6 years ago
By Joe Waddington
Carey Weaver
Hello all, I'm updating a course and trying to build a new template for a coworker and I to use--as user-friendly and easy as possible. We'll convert and reformat our...
over 6 years ago
By Anna Sherry
Rani Maddali
Hi, I would like to know if I can find any candidates that meet these qualifications. These are project related positions of varying durations. These positions are in...
over 6 years ago
By zuhara sharin