Last Post Replies
Nicole Legault
Hey helpful community peeps... Creating advanced interactions in Storyline can be tons of fun and it can also be a challenge to get everything "working" as it should....
over 6 years ago
By Trevor Peglowski
Rachna Ghiya
My project requires a custom font. I have installed it on my system and same is available in Articulate. I just want to confirm whether it will work for other users wh...
over 6 years ago
By Ray Cole
Suzanne Shilton
Hi guys, I'm creating a piece of training in Storyline 360.  It the same piece of video content playing in each slide.  I'm wondering if there is a way that I can get...
over 6 years ago
By Suzanne Shilton
Tania Vercoelen
See how many sheep you can collect in this fun, interactive quiz. Download the source file here.
over 6 years ago
By Tania Vercoelen
Hid Khan
Storyline 2 Course of size 250 MB when uploaded on Saba and tested the test links which worked fine. So we went for production and when we got the live links, the cour...
over 6 years ago
By Brett Treptow
Travis Baits
We are looking to implement Level 1 evals in a course.  After the content and before a completion/certificate slide.  I'm looking for  what others might be doing: H...
over 6 years ago
By Christy Tucker
Abinaya Karthick
Hi All, Our organisation is renaming & restructuring the training programs. we would like to give a more creative name for "Mandatory Training" those are given wh...
over 6 years ago
By Bob S
Mel Pagitt
Can you build a course that has no quiz at the end off it. But I need it to report to an LMS as a passed course, can you do this?  The course is more informational the...
over 6 years ago
By David Tait
Vanessa Vrijken
Hello, Hopefully someone can help me with the next issue. I have built an e-learning module in which i made a kind of simulation of a software program. On each page y...
over 6 years ago
By Joanne Chen
HPL Training
Hi everyone, I recently upgraded to Storyline 360 and I'm working with screen recordings in a scene. I am trying to use zoom regions to continually zoom in on one are...
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Analie Evans
I'm wondering if anyone has some great suggestions on how to track changes made in elearning courses.  Currently we have an excel sheet that keeps track of course titl...
over 6 years ago
By Allison Goldthorpe
Michael Wright
I work at a company with around 5,000 staff in Asia Pacific. We recently bought Articulate and favor RISE for course development.  From our fantastic, full-time staff...
over 6 years ago
By David Tait
Shawn Stiles
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) training is one of the primary areas that I spend a lot of time developing training on.   Anyone familiar with an SOP understands th...
over 6 years ago
By Peter Rizza
LJ Beaupre
Happy Friday! This is my first freebie that I'm sharing with the community and it's very simple, but it solved a problem I was having so I figured I'd share. ISSUE: S...
over 6 years ago
By LJ Beaupre
Alison Coops
Hello,  I have an object (wheelchair) on a slide with a motion path with the option Orient shape to path. The preview works perfectly.  I pulled out the one slide to a...
over 6 years ago
By Alison Coops
Heather Dykes
I have a presentation that I did for class and would like to add to my portfolio. Slide 6 functions as a base layer, with 5 pictures that the learner can click on to l...
over 6 years ago
By Kim Ellis
Nick Garrod
Hello. I'm looking for a polished Storyline eLearning Developer. It is a permanent full-time post based in Shoreditch, London, UK. If anyone is interested in finding...
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Tania Vercoelen
Seasons greetings everyone! To get in the festive spirit, I have built Santa's workshop, with Santa and his elves using only the shape tools in Storyline 360.  To ed...
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Dave Goodman
Just came across this site https://www.deque.com/products/axe that helps check your 508 issues. I have not used it to verify its ease of use.
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Karen Paulson
Does anyone know if a database is created for a course that is published as an .exe file (offline course).  And if a database is created, where does it get saved?
over 6 years ago
By Phil Mayor