Last Post Replies
Vanessa Vrijken
Hello, Hopefully someone can help me with the next issue. I have built an e-learning module in which i made a kind of simulation of a software program. On each page y...
over 6 years ago
By Joanne Chen
HPL Training
Hi everyone, I recently upgraded to Storyline 360 and I'm working with screen recordings in a scene. I am trying to use zoom regions to continually zoom in on one are...
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Analie Evans
I'm wondering if anyone has some great suggestions on how to track changes made in elearning courses.  Currently we have an excel sheet that keeps track of course titl...
over 6 years ago
By Allison Goldthorpe
Michael Wright
I work at a company with around 5,000 staff in Asia Pacific. We recently bought Articulate and favor RISE for course development.  From our fantastic, full-time staff...
over 6 years ago
By David Tait
Shawn Stiles
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) training is one of the primary areas that I spend a lot of time developing training on.   Anyone familiar with an SOP understands th...
over 6 years ago
By Peter Rizza
LJ Beaupre
Happy Friday! This is my first freebie that I'm sharing with the community and it's very simple, but it solved a problem I was having so I figured I'd share. ISSUE: S...
over 6 years ago
By LJ Beaupre
Alison Coops
Hello,  I have an object (wheelchair) on a slide with a motion path with the option Orient shape to path. The preview works perfectly.  I pulled out the one slide to a...
over 6 years ago
By Alison Coops
Heather Dykes
I have a presentation that I did for class and would like to add to my portfolio. Slide 6 functions as a base layer, with 5 pictures that the learner can click on to l...
over 6 years ago
By Kim Ellis
Nick Garrod
Hello. I'm looking for a polished Storyline eLearning Developer. It is a permanent full-time post based in Shoreditch, London, UK. If anyone is interested in finding...
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Tania Vercoelen
Seasons greetings everyone! To get in the festive spirit, I have built Santa's workshop, with Santa and his elves using only the shape tools in Storyline 360.  To ed...
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Dave Goodman
Just came across this site https://www.deque.com/products/axe that helps check your 508 issues. I have not used it to verify its ease of use.
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Karen Paulson
Does anyone know if a database is created for a course that is published as an .exe file (offline course).  And if a database is created, where does it get saved?
over 6 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Daniel Young
Hi everyone - apologies upfront for this long explanation... I'm wrapping up a massive project - an audit - that I've put into an interactive Storyline project.  All ...
over 6 years ago
By Daniel Young
Mike Stewart
Hi. I've been trying to create a quiz slide with 6 checkboxes, 4 of which are correct and 2 incorrect. I want 'negative' scoring on the incorrect choices. I've read t...
over 6 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Guillaume Coppin
Hello, I'm a beginner with Storyline but I really like it! But I've got some issues. I would like to show the score result in percentage of an exercice but not in a ...
over 6 years ago
By Guillaume Coppin
Paul Alders
Hi everyone, A new week, another Freebie. This week something different. For a few weeks, my girlfriend and I decided to raise a service dog. The first weeks are comp...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Magnus Moberg
Hello Heroes, I have just finished a Project and I am ready to test if everything works in practice. Grateful for all feedback and help from anyone who critically wan...
over 6 years ago
By Magnus Moberg
Phil Lord
Hi All Does any one know how add an audio player in Storyline 3? Or whether you have to create a false one. Had some feedback from learners that they like to be able...
over 6 years ago
By Kim Ellis
Trina Rimmer
We created the Super Heroes program to recognize folks who provide consistent, high-quality contributions to the E-Learning Heroes community. Discover which 10 commun...
over 6 years ago
By Christine Hounsham
Prasad Rao
You should also add option "Search in Discusssions" at page  https://community.articulate.com/discuss This would help you and users to avoid duplication and storage ...
over 6 years ago
By Mansouri Bachir