Last Post Replies
simon walker
Firstly, let me say that this is a great site, hence I've joined and am already posting. I am in the very early stages of working with Cornerstone LMS. I already have...
over 6 years ago
By Indrani Sen
Lesley Condon
Hello! I've been asked to create a quiz assessment that will allow me to report on the specific questions that people get wrong. I haven't found a way of doing this in...
over 6 years ago
By Rowhan Douse
Tania Rachkoskie
Good afternoon.  Our sponsorship team has asked if our education and training department was interested in seeking potential sponsors for our e-learning offerings (st...
over 6 years ago
By Tania Rachkoskie
G Innes
Hi I'd like to build a drag and drop activity as a way of selecting options (setting variables).  So for example, I'd have ten drag items (A-J) and one or more drop t...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Roland Straub
Hello there, In our company we use a special green (Hex 00946E) and red (E3004A). Both are not part of the "Theme Colors" nor the "Standard Colors". As I ha...
over 6 years ago
By Roland Straub
Hasan Safdar
Hello, We have a license for Articulate Storyline 3 and we have created few e-learnings. We have uploaded the SCORM files published from Articulate Storyline 3 on our ...
over 6 years ago
By Hasan Safdar
Drew Rabin
In need of a freelance/contract Instructional Designer with substantial Articulate experience and expertise. Captivate expertise is a plus.   We are looking for a well...
over 6 years ago
By R T
Hannah Frater
Hello, can someone tell me how to add points to a button? When the learners complete their tasks, I want them to click a button that will send a 100% score (or 100 poi...
over 6 years ago
By Owen Ou
Betsy  Murphy
I have been trying to publish to the web and have followed all instructions.  It won't play when I post for others to look at.  Any ideas on how to help
over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Rosy Colelli
How to show data in a fun way! Hope you like it :)!!! Link
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Paul Alders
Hey Guys, Here is a new freebie....not in a new week as usual, but when I went through my earlier freebies I noticed that somewhere I missed one freebie...so, here it...
over 6 years ago
By Paul Alders
Zachariah  Cohen
Does anyone here have thoughts about Articulate versus other products? I have seen it work now and am really impressed. But, don't all the products basically do the sa...
over 6 years ago
By Magda Diaz
Paul Alders
Hey, everyone,  Here is my latest Freebie for the #53Freebies. This week I want to share a few illustrations of Dutch Houses that I designed for one of Davids e-Learn...
over 6 years ago
By Montse
Judy Mayfield
I have applied an interactive marker to a video and I would like to make the video stop playing when the mouse hovers over the interactive marker. I have tried a trigg...
over 6 years ago
By David Anderson
Brenda Montano
Hello all, Just starting with Storyline (great product) and need your help. I been asked for a complex e-learning module where: The idea is to have a pre-test with ...
over 6 years ago
By Melissa Queliz
Narissa Kentfield
Hi everyone, Was wondering if anyone may be able offer some advice or provide any examples of engaging quizzes. I have used articulate storyline before but only playi...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Ginger Bogaski
Hello! I am looking for stats on how much more effective a course will be if you add interactivity to the course, versus not having interactive elements in a course.  ...
over 6 years ago
By dani dan
Darya Kucherova
Hi! Sorry for the naive question, but what are the advantages of working with Quizmaker vs just plain quiz options available in Storyline?
over 6 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Robert Davis
I have a question from a client that stumped me.  This is regarding a course developed in Storyline 360. This course has both formative quizzes at the end of lessons ...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Charles Spilman
Hi all. I am creating compliance training. In addition to reporting the user's score on the assessment to an LMS, I need to report user acknowledgement after accessing...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte