Last Post Replies
Jodi Promisel
Hello all, I've always used a PC to build courses. Starting a new role. I have the option between getting  a Mac or a PC. I'm entertaining getting the Mac. What do y...
over 6 years ago
By Suzanne Irving
eLearning Gigs
Hello Everyone, I'm hoping this discussion is OK to post in this forum.  If not, I apologize and will understand if it is flagged.  We just started an e-learning free...
over 6 years ago
By eLearning Gigs
Nick Smith
I'm using the same background for all the slides in my course, yet due to an extremely slow corporate connection, the background is white when the slide first displays...
over 6 years ago
By Nick Smith
Jenna Large
Good morning,  I'm working in Storyline 3 and just published a file to LMS SCORM 1.2. After sending it to my LMS, they emailed back saying that the fonts have changed...
over 6 years ago
By Sean Speake
Brian E.W. McNulty
I write this headline because I want to hear from others whether they feel gamification has come and gone and if so, why they feel that way. I, personally, am heavy i...
over 6 years ago
By Brian E.W. McNulty
vanessa castonguay
Is there a way to make this cylinder appear to be rotating?
over 6 years ago
By vanessa castonguay
Ian Mondrow
Hi all, I love use the character bundle packs. There is one downside. When creating multiple simulations, its easy to run out of options. This is true for both the an...
over 6 years ago
By Ian Mondrow
William Rupert
Can I design my course so that my students can leave and return to the same page later?
over 6 years ago
By William Rupert
Luka Povreslo
Hello!  I am building a course that needs accessibility for deaf persons added. I am wondering if anyone from the staff or any users have experience what would be be...
over 6 years ago
By Luka Povreslo
sanjeev jeev
In 1st slide when timeline ends next & previous button will visible from sub layer. On that time when i click menu, menu ll appear and disappear as per the logic. ...
over 6 years ago
By sanjeev jeev
Kayhan Sanyal
Dear Community I have recently started an eLearning company after graduating from columbia. While building content on storyline I have realized that my storyline prod...
over 6 years ago
By Jennifer Dixey
Ant Pugh
Morning Heroes! I've just launched Videobites - a new service delivering bitesized videos for software systems training (i.e. we make short videos to help people ...
over 6 years ago
By Ant Pugh
Kerry Rasmussen
Hi I am having trouble restricting the user from moving to the next slide until such time they have visited every menu item on the slide.  I have created a T/F variab...
over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Jonathan Corcoran
I made this slide using a "submit" button and it worked fine. Once I tried to add triggers so it would in real time display the calories it stopped working. I added t...
over 6 years ago
By Jonathan Corcoran
Tatyana Moaton
Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas where I could download templates for orientation. I came across one that Nicole Legualt has done but there was no optio...
over 6 years ago
By Tatyana Moaton
Sammy Hwang
Our department decided to use grant money for purchasing green screen from the following site.  http://www.tubetape.net/servlet/the-636/Essential-Chromakey-Video-Kit/...
over 6 years ago
By Bob S
Suzanne Baur
I designed this Power Point for our end of the school year meeting. It simulates a Photo Album with pages that turn. Hope you can use it. First time I have contributed!
over 6 years ago
By Suzanne Baur
Yvette White
I am looking for storyline designer to work together with our SME to create a short, engaging,  multi-device elearning course for Family Planning/Medical billing and c...
over 6 years ago
By Ridvan Saglam
Iftekhar Mulla
Can someone help me? For an ILT course, I want to have a WBT course as prerequisite . So before someone comes to classroom training he/she need to complete the WBT co...
over 6 years ago
By Iftekhar Mulla
Juan de Jesus Ochoa Flores
buy storyline 360 ​​I did a course I publish it I generate a folder in Html5 and I execute the file story_html5 to see the video once you see it I do not get the optio...
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault