Last Post Replies
cynthia rogers
Please see screenshots attached. Menu is showing when the player is set up NOT to show the menu at all.
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Christine Manning
Is anyone having any success not using an LMS but sharing content through a member page you can access via user name and password? Im wondering how to do it exactly w...
almost 7 years ago
By Christine Manning
KS Meyer
Can you advise?  I created a module with Presenter.  My business partner would like to look at the powerpoint file.  How do you just send the powerpoint without the pr...
almost 7 years ago
By Ulises Musseb
Paul Alders
Here is my next e-learning freebie....20 Weeks down, 33 to go!!! How often do you use quiz questions at the end of your course? I think a lot of us do. When I started...
almost 7 years ago
By David Anderson
Paul Alders
Hi everyone, Monday again...time for a new Freebie. Last week one of my clients asked me to create a drag and drop interaction for a question slide. She asked me to ...
almost 7 years ago
By David Anderson
Martha Winhall
HI there,  Is there any way to take a pre-existing slide and switch the slide type, ie., from 'pick many' to 'pick one'? thanks  
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Jay Yearley
Hello all! While the new orient to motion path feature is nice, it seems a little off at the moment -- when using freeform motion paths. Attached is an SL3 sample wh...
almost 7 years ago
By Jay Yearley
OWEN HOLT
You can use Google Translate for more than just translating text; it will also create MP3 Audio files of your translation for you to use in your courses! I just create...
almost 7 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Kiran Dhot
how to change the selection colour on pick many?
almost 7 years ago
By Nejc Žorga Dulmin
Pam Pappenheim
Hi, I have not yet uploaded courses to our new LMS and was wondering if anyone could advise on the best way to organise my assessments so that they are easily tracked...
almost 7 years ago
By Pam Pappenheim
Arnov S
I am building a elearning course. This course consists of a simulation (developed using captivate 9) that is been published and inserted into storyline has a "We...
almost 7 years ago
By Arnov S
Pam Pappenheim
Hi, We are in the process of launching our new online learning programme.  I have noticed that the end users who are testing the courses are struggling and almost fru...
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Howie Pearson
I've been asked by a client to convert some PDF's in to SCORM files.  In these PDF's, there are hyperlinks to videos on YouTube and TED which got me asking myself a q...
almost 7 years ago
By Howie Pearson
Nick Smith
I don't know if it's a bug in Storyline, or I've done something to my templates, but when I create a new layer and want to show that layer (i.e. one extra item on the ...
almost 7 years ago
By Nick Smith
Kate Jeffrey
Hi All, I am wondering if anyone can shed some light on how I can do this. I have a course that has a about 10 slides that all learners will go through (introduction...
almost 7 years ago
By Kate Jeffrey
becky gray
Hi I'm trying to build a old school style game, a little like pac man. I have a character that is animated by up/down/left/right buttons to move around the screen.  T...
almost 7 years ago
By Nejc Žorga Dulmin
Altan Ahmet
hi all, can someone remind me where I adjust the timing for an exam and at what point the timing starts please ? A pointer to the relevant tutorial would be helpful ?...
almost 7 years ago
By Adam Hoe
Kim Froeschl
Is there a way to have the learner click on certain places on a picture(screenshot) to make the slides advance? I'd like them to have to click on the right tab in  a ...
almost 7 years ago
By Brian Duvall
David Truzman
Hi All, I'm new to Storyline 360 and have been watching the helpful tutorials.  One thing I cannot find in the tutorials nor on YouTube is how to duplicate buttons.  ...
almost 7 years ago
By David Tait
Heather Carbonara
What is everyone's thoughts on having a "instruction" page at the beginning of seminars. I am talking about simply using Articulate.....for example: Turn your volume...
7 years ago
By Benjamin Passons