Last Post Replies
Gemma Greenwood
Hi everyone, This isn't an articulate question per say - more a what are others doing?  We are creating quite a few courses that have quizzes associated to each cour...
almost 7 years ago
By Gemma Greenwood
Lucy Diamond
Is there a way to adjust the formatting for the multiple choice questions so the selection boxes are not as close to the choices? I've attached a file to demonstrate t...
almost 7 years ago
By Lucy Diamond
Mansi Khanna
Hello People. My question today might not be appropriate on course building but still since I will be using PowerPoint for this one and have also got help here I gonn...
almost 7 years ago
By Tiffany Alexander
Ian Mondrow
Hi all, I am starting to explore LMS options for my current company. Over the last year, I have seen a lot of articles about gamification features within systems. I t...
almost 7 years ago
By Ian Mondrow
William Sullivan
Our company is evaluating a LMS for our company.  We are now leaning toward a vendor that is bidding for the project has a lot of experience in building e-learning for...
almost 7 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Wouter VH
Hi all, I've got a problem with a picture disappearing. This picture has a trigger on it that changes the state when the mouse hovers over the picture (this works fi...
almost 7 years ago
By Wouter VH
Dave Baker
Hi All,   I am sure this is easily done but can anybody help please ?   Thank You !   Dave
almost 7 years ago
By Dave Baker
Anthony Watson
Silly question to the group. Can someone please tell me how to add a pdf to AS2? Thanks in advance. Anthony.
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Shaisa B
Hi, I need to place the same LO in two separate places within the same curriculum, but the second LO does not display. Is there a way to do this? Thanks
almost 7 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Julie Frappier
Hello! I'm curious to know if some of you still include navigation instructions for your courses? Of even a 'Before you Begin' slide where you indicate that headphone...
almost 7 years ago
By Ulises Musseb
heather haskett
Can anyone provide feedback on Administrate's LMS?  We are looking at it as an LMS for our training agency and hope someone can comment.  Thanks all!
almost 7 years ago
By John roberts
Janet Green
Hi,  I'm using SL2 and have amended the feedback slides to match better with our brand.  Where can I change the Invalid answer slide that appears if you hit submit w...
almost 7 years ago
By Janet Green
Don Lourcey
Hello community. I am trying to build a free form pick many slide interaction and I am running into some trouble. So, I thought I would reach out to the experts (so I...
almost 7 years ago
By Don Lourcey
sharon amer
hello, I am in my third year as a freelancer now mostly using AS as my dev tool. I always seem to be in a position where I hand over the raw files to my clients wher...
almost 7 years ago
By suzi shukor
Kate Jeffrey
Hi,  Ok, so I have a slide with 7 markers on it (the markers are on a different layer but I can change this if this is my problem). I would like the markers to all be...
almost 7 years ago
By Kate Jeffrey
Russell Lash
Hi all!  Is there a way to create a custom button, that when clicked by the learner, marks the course as complete for the LMS? There will not be a quiz, nor results sl...
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Hanna Golota
I have two modules I may need help with. Please email me if you are interested. You should have the last version of Presenter and be a native Arabic speaker. 
almost 7 years ago
By Hanna Golota
Felipe Casajus
Hi guys! I've developed this car in Articulate Storyline 2, feel free to use in your projects :) Download SL2 .story: http://open.inserver.es/freebies/car/freebie-...
almost 7 years ago
By Felipe Casajus
Kristin Peters
I downloaded a freeform pick many template from 360 and when I preview it two of the text boxes on the feedback layer do not display correctly. When I publish it to Re...
almost 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Carmelo Moschella
Hello!  I am using SL2  with a button menu on Slide 2.3. I have used variables to disable the nextbutton on the slide so that the user has to click onall the buttons ...
almost 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte