Last Post Replies
Katlego Moleko
Good day Development Leaders, Hope you have been well. Just a quick one, I would like to get clarity based on storyline. Do you think it is possible to create a search...
7 years ago
By Katlego Moleko
Chris Norton
Hey everyone, One of the things we're trying to include in our courses this year is video. We purchased some small, Flip cameras for our on-site SMEs. Right now they'r...
7 years ago
By john miller
Saadane Djellab
Hi, everyone. I have developed a French course. all my lessons are done. I want to use Articulate 360 to deliver my content online. I'm stuck, if you like, on what's...
7 years ago
By Saadane Djellab
jimmy aragon
I want to  disable the NEXT button until the conditions of clicking on  all 4 images (not tabs) are met. The user will then return to the home page and click on the ne...
over 7 years ago
By jimmy aragon
Anthony Watson
I’m relatively new to articulate storyline 2 so apologies if this seems like a silly question. I’ve developed a simple module / template using articulate storyline 2....
over 7 years ago
By Heather Willis
Joshua Zlatkin
Hi  I'm not new to e-learning however I am new to Articulate and e-learning challenges. I have a masters in Instructional Technology Management however, I have yet to ...
over 7 years ago
By Joshua Zlatkin
Kara Tharpe
My training department has been considering adding some iPads to our training arsenal. For those who have been creating LMS courses using iPads, what are the biggest p...
over 7 years ago
By Kara Tharpe
cynthia rogers
It doesnt look like you can use decimals on question scores. If I have 14 questions and want the user to see a perfect score of 100% if all of the questions are answer...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kathy Peek
Hi,  I've produced an elearning project in SL2, which has several engage activities. After I do the Engage Activity it will not proceed to the next slide. Also, my re...
over 7 years ago
By Kathy Peek
Kayode Arowolo
Hi, I've been trying to figure out how to add more questions to a gamefied quiz created by an Articulate Hero since yesterday. Please see the attached .story file. Doe...
over 7 years ago
By Kayode Arowolo
MARINA KUZNETSOVA
Hello! Sorry for my English. I am writing with translator's help. А am building a course and I cannot undestand, how to return initial state of slide in quiz, when lea...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jim Fallon
I created a course in rise then needed to change the quiz to complete/ incomplete. Course does not appear to save the change once I make it.  After export I go back in...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Paul Alders
Hi everyone, A little bit late for this week, but I have still 15 min to go for this Monday....so, Freebie time!!! Last week I promised to get my template of last we...
over 7 years ago
By Lili Seram
Karim ameeni
Hello eLearning heros, i would like to ask if there are any sites that sell SCORM packages for Kindegraden or any other courses. Regards,
over 7 years ago
By Karim ameeni
Montse
Hi everyone! I've been playing around with some ideas for introducing learners to their team members. Here's a quick template I built using Storyline 360. I'll share a...
over 7 years ago
By Paula Brandon
Amar Kulshreshtha
Hello All, This time i have created an interactive checklist wizard in storyline 2 for this week challenge Checklist Interactions in E-Learning #148 In this wizard y...
over 7 years ago
By Priya N
Amy Gibbs
HI Everyone, Due to some limitations with our in-house resources (i.e.- people & time), we are looking for a vendor selling Microsoft Office e-learning modules th...
over 7 years ago
By Governance People
Mike Saunderson
I'm building a Storyline  360 course and need to know if Storyline 360 can auto detect the browser (either Google Chrome or Internet Explorer) and follow a branch base...
over 7 years ago
By Dave Cox
Shiraz Papas
Hello friends and colleagues! Last week, I published a Rise demo and review to my LinkedIn page. I was asked to share it on this forum so here is the link f...
over 7 years ago
By Bruce Meyer
Ben Ray
G'day Heroes, I have 2 questions which may have been discussed before but I'll give it a try! Earlier in my career I built courses with videos & they were automa...
over 7 years ago
By Ben Ray