Last Post Replies
Linda Figueroa
I wanted to know if it is possible to create this quiz in storyline. This quiz needs to appear on the screen as shown in the attachment. I have several requirements. ...
over 7 years ago
By Linda Figueroa
Lorr H
Hi All, I'm nearly ready to launch our first elearning programme which consists of 11 articulate storyline packages within Moodle, it also includes Moodle quizzes. A ...
over 7 years ago
By Christy Tucker
Darren Wall
Afternoon! I set myself a challenge this morning to try and recreate a catchy TV advert, I thought it was a great way of presenting information rather than a standard ...
over 7 years ago
By Darren Wall
Ahesan Ali
I try to make quiz template,user profile,tabs,user login and many thing
over 7 years ago
By Denis Doan
Anthony Watson
Hi all, I am fairly new to AS2 so please excuse a silly question. I have created a small lesson with one of the pages using the slider function which is working perfe...
over 7 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
lida maarry
Hello, I was working on a project using articulate storyline 360, when I tried to reopen it, a message appear saying that this project is invalid or corrupted, it is t...
over 7 years ago
By lida maarry
michael polacek
For some reason, the outline of a caption is showing but nothing else.  I attached a screen shot. This is on top of the scrub head stopping.  I don't know about the s...
over 7 years ago
By Kelly Meeker
Joanne Chen
Hi, I have a course which is tracked by slides viewed in a Moodle. Users should be able to pass the course by viewing 29/35. The problem I faced is that some users cla...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Christina Clark
Hi all, I'm still very new to the world of eLearning and, as many of you are, I'm our company's instructional-designer-developer-programmer-implenter-one-stop-shop. I...
over 7 years ago
By Allen VanBrunt
Cherry Cooke
Hi everybody   I am a long time lurker, and i finally need some assistance.    I have a quiz featuring a pick one.  I have built it using variables in order to pr...
over 7 years ago
By Cherry Cooke
Phil Hobrla
Hi, I recently came across EduTechWiki and their 100+ items (site here, PDF here). I was wondering if there's, out there somewhere, an especially comprehensive list ...
over 7 years ago
By Lili Seram
ROBYN WRIGHT
Hi folks, I'm new to Storyline (just installed it yesterday), and I have a general question regarding course layout.   I'm having trouble knowing how to tie a sub-set ...
over 7 years ago
By ROBYN WRIGHT
Sayantani Banerjee
Hi, This could be a rather dumb question, but are the Powerpoint templates available for download on this site, really free? I mean can I use it internally and extern...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Virak Yang
Hi, Can anyone share your method of versioning your published project either online or offline? We are looking for a solution for this matter as we are getting more an...
over 7 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Ellen Fraser
I finished building my first course in Storyline 2 and it will not work on the two mobile devices I have to test it on.  I am wondering if it could be an issue of file...
over 7 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
michael polacek
I have no idea how to get the trigger panel to show up.  All that is available is the Slide Properties.  There is no help index to walk me through it and I am really g...
over 7 years ago
By michael polacek
Lyn Plymyer
Hello! For a course I'm building, my client wants the learner to answer questions in a text entry field, and have those questions and answers collected and populated i...
over 7 years ago
By Lyn Plymyer
Fenno Van Gerven
Hi I created a course with quiz completion within Articulate and added an Engage interaction (process of 4 steps). I was satisfied how it looked in preview, but came ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Alders
Hey everyone, Monday again, so you probably know already what time it is.... FreebieTime! One of the most used features in SL are the markers. Markers are a great to...
over 7 years ago
By Dianne Hope
Tiffany Phillips
Hello! I am working on a quiz that has 4 branches for learners to choose their appropriate role.  The LMS can only pull from one results slide so of course each track...
over 7 years ago
By Tiffany Phillips