Last Post Replies
Jeanette Brooks
Received a note from a blog reader who is looking for healthcare organizations to benchmark with. She's looking to broaden her organization's e-learning curriculum, an...
7 years ago
By Catherine Evans
Adam Nelson
Good afternoon heroes, I've got a good problem I guess. As our e-Learning program has evolved we're creating more and more content both internally and externally. Int...
7 years ago
By Bob S
Naeem Noordin
Hi All, Can anyone advice me on how to get the voice over to sound at the same level in sense of volume on each slide/interaction Many thanks Naeem 
7 years ago
By Mike Saunderson
orit k
Hi, I want to create a recorded training of an instructor, that will include: front camera, screen camera, audio narration, questions between segements, quizzes, lin...
7 years ago
By Laura Pontier
Howie Pearson
I'm looking to create a real transparent fire and smoke effect for a fire safety course and I've been on the big stock photo/video websites looking for these and they ...
7 years ago
By Howie Pearson
Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Hi fellas, Attached is the story file for reference. Feel free to use/modify. OUTPUT Regards, Ashi
7 years ago
By Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Jacqueline Hutchinson
Quite a few years back I came across a super resource for capturing details of your stories/scenarios. I believed it was called a character profile sheet and I remembe...
7 years ago
By Richard Watson
Victoria Paige Galindo
Hey, y'all, I am new to the whole freelancing scene but want to make a go at it full-time, specifically in the e-learning niche. I am very familiar with e-learning as...
7 years ago
By Richard Watson
Janice Plowden
Hi Community, I have looked and looked and I have not seen how to: in  Articulate Storyline 2 - wait to view and enable the next button until audio is complete. I h...
7 years ago
By Janice Plowden
Marianne Green
Hi all, I still feel quite new to e-learning and course building but I have been asked to show my portfolio to a few people. I'm not sure how to get started or if wou...
7 years ago
By Richard Watson
Chris Toscano
Hello, First-time poster, here. I have been using Storyline 2 for about a year now. I'm fairly happy with the results, but I love the freedom and flexibility of desig...
7 years ago
By Chris Toscano
Joanna Hall
We are producing training modules in studio 13 incorporating quizzes and video and publishing to our LMS for both html5 users.  We test fully on both pc and iPad Alth...
7 years ago
By Wouter Beijersbergen
Carlene Barton
Hi I have a problem with a resource. It is completely fine until I publish and then the published version is completely different layout wise. Slides are showing up wh...
7 years ago
By Carlene Barton
Linda Figueroa
I wanted to know if it is possible to create this quiz in storyline. This quiz needs to appear on the screen as shown in the attachment. I have several requirements. ...
7 years ago
By Linda Figueroa
Lorr H
Hi All, I'm nearly ready to launch our first elearning programme which consists of 11 articulate storyline packages within Moodle, it also includes Moodle quizzes. A ...
7 years ago
By Christy Tucker
Darren Wall
Afternoon! I set myself a challenge this morning to try and recreate a catchy TV advert, I thought it was a great way of presenting information rather than a standard ...
7 years ago
By Darren Wall
Ahesan Ali
I try to make quiz template,user profile,tabs,user login and many thing
7 years ago
By Denis Doan
Anthony Watson
Hi all, I am fairly new to AS2 so please excuse a silly question. I have created a small lesson with one of the pages using the slider function which is working perfe...
7 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
lida maarry
Hello, I was working on a project using articulate storyline 360, when I tried to reopen it, a message appear saying that this project is invalid or corrupted, it is t...
7 years ago
By lida maarry
michael polacek
For some reason, the outline of a caption is showing but nothing else.  I attached a screen shot. This is on top of the scrub head stopping.  I don't know about the s...
7 years ago
By Kelly Meeker