Last Post Replies
David McDonagh
Has anyone tried to use CAD models in Articulate? My company could greatly benefit from being able to add in CAD models of our products that the learner could interact...
7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Karen Fowler
I have a course with three resources. In Google Chrome, when I click Resources, a pop-up window opens and I can select any of the three resources (all pdfs). In IE 1...
7 years ago
By Michael Venenga
Lori Eastman
Hi everyone, I have 5 separate course modules. Each module is a chunk of a larger topic. I would like to link each module together via a button with one large assessm...
7 years ago
By Lori Eastman
Parish.tracy@gmail.com Parish
I just was looking at the Articulate 360 trial. There are so many features and things to look at and try out.  Which feature/tool are you most excited to explore?
7 years ago
By Helena Smith
Paul Alders
Hi everyone, The seventh week already.... #awesome. I really like all the demos that you've shared in the earlier posts of this Challenge and love the fact that so ma...
7 years ago
By Dianne Hope
Rosanna de Scally
Im looking for a new supplier on Soft and Business skills e-learning content. Like your introduction video says nothing thats boring. My current suppliers gives me vid...
7 years ago
By Simone Smith
Roman Baraniuk
Hi everyone, There is another Storyline Interaction from eLearningchips gamified series. The source files are available for free download within one week - until 09/...
7 years ago
By Roman Baraniuk
Bronwyn Menton
When each shape is selected, a layer is triggered and the state of the shape changed. However, even though the shape has been hidden, its visited state is still showin...
7 years ago
By Bronwyn Menton
Paul Alders
Hi everyone, A little late for this Monday, but here is my next e-learning freebie. This week I share a demo that also could be added to David's e-learning challenge...
7 years ago
By Dianne Hope
Helene Caura
I am pulling my hair after 4 hours on this. I want the users to select rectangles 1 to 5 included. If they select 1 to 5 BUT DO NOT SELECT 6 or 7 or 8 or 9, the Corre...
7 years ago
By Manoj Pawar
Bill C
Hi, I had this configured correctly and now it doesn't work as it should... When clicking on CONTINUE, the slide should advance to the next scene yet it doesn't.  Coul...
7 years ago
By Bill C
Que Mirza
Hi, I have looked at the ols posts regarding how to embed SL2 in Canvas LMS but it seems to be not working, can someone share thier most recent experience if they had...
7 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Adrienne McDowell
Hi everyone,  I'm hoping someone can help me with a question regarding text entry boxes. I'm building a module where I want the learner to fill in a few text entry an...
7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Melanie Mornard
Not sure where to put this question, but here goes.  I'm doing a series of short modules that the client will be adding to an online training site to supplement the re...
7 years ago
By Bob S
Anthony Watson
Can anyone help me with automatic browser sizing using AS2? I need lessons (and obviously all content within the lesson) to automatically scale to the size of the use...
7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Chrisanna  Hibbitts
Hello Everyone, Can you all share some tips and best practices for creating modules for 508 compliance, such as hearing impaired or other accessibility options, please...
7 years ago
By Adriane Guerreiro
Ryan DeWitt
Hey Guys- Just finished one of the more agressive HTML5 Storyline 2 projects yet. The goal was to create a gamified fun visual tracking alternative to the menu system ...
7 years ago
By Ryan DeWitt
Kimberly Valliere
I'm figuring this isn't possible with SL 2, but a learner asked if there was a way that she could speed up the audio in our courses, much like you can in a podcast or ...
7 years ago
By Kimberly Valliere
Erin  Sapienza
Hi there! My company is taking the leap into interactive video training.  I am aware that Storyline 2 (which I use frequently) has some capabilities for video interac...
7 years ago
By Kelly Meeker
Joelle Suel
Can we use videos that were recorded in sd format into storyline and make something that looks professional without having to redo the videos in hd format? thank you ...
7 years ago
By Joelle Suel