Last Post Replies
Nick Smith
I'm having a confusing issue with layers. I have the base layer and when I want to show an item on another layer, it hides the entire base layer and shows the entire l...
7 years ago
By Jessica Scull
Katie L.
I know this is the Articulate forum, but I also know that several of you are well-versed in both Articulate and Captivate, so I hope someone here can help me. I have ...
7 years ago
By Christy Tucker
Boutserin Isabelle
Hello, Do you know how I can copy a video of a module has an other one ? Merci
7 years ago
By Boutserin Isabelle
Montse
Hi, Just wanted to share something I'm working on. It's part of a series of simple games designed to teach visual logic. I'm still playing with design ideas and woul...
7 years ago
By Montse
Mike Schwind
As I said in another post, I teach online courses and a course I taught a few years back in an undergraduate program was Cyber Ethics. One of the topics was Copyrights...
7 years ago
By Mike Schwind
Cheryl Ramsay
Is there a way to get notes onto the layer slides? I'm finding that the notes I type on my base slide carry over to each of the layers - which is not what I want. Any...
7 years ago
By Cheryl Ramsay
Liliana Cotoara
Hello community heroes,  I would like to share with you my personal list of free courses I plan to take in 2017 and I hope to give you some inspiration. 1.       Fou...
7 years ago
By Jonathan Fortier
Mohammed Kishkieh
why can't i change display time or access layer properties in feedback master for a custom layer set  
7 years ago
By Jonathan Fortier
Paulette Suggs
I recorded step-by-step process for a sign-in process.  My challenge - the screen transitions to the next step before the audio ends and before the "click here" prompt...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
VBS Training
Hello all, I have edited the player to be transparent, we want the whole project to be full screen (using Articulate 360).  However, I keep getting a grayish line at ...
7 years ago
By VBS Training
Rais Omar
Hi everyone, Has anyone done any module whereby the instructor could view learner's activity responses? For example, let's say, out of 3 coloured bikes, a learner pick...
7 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Hailey Allen
Hello, I was wondering if anybody has given any thought to mixing types of images, and how that affects the look of an e-course.  For example, if I was using a backgro...
7 years ago
By Igor Belyaev
Harish Bhagavathula
I would like to hear a few ideas on creating a screen at the end of the course to capture learner's feedback on the training. I'm looking to create an interactive scre...
7 years ago
By Joanne Chen
Phil Mayor
Just wanted to see if anyone had used Poser Pr http://www.amazon.co.uk/Poser-Pro-2012-English-Mac/dp/B005ZYL0Y6/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top I need to do some anatomy cour...
7 years ago
By doris goodrich
Melanie Mornard
When I first started developing Storyline 2 projects they seemed to be the right size when used on Internet.  But now they are way too big.  I tried reducing the width...
7 years ago
By Melanie Mornard
Linda Maurice
As part of our elearning programmes we want to create  a range of Self-diagnostic tools to support individuals and organiations to evaluate thier practice etc.  The id...
7 years ago
By Andy Jones
Nancy Baer
I'm working with the tab order  on a project that requires 508 compliance. In trying to reorder the tabs, I've run into problems. Everything appeared in the wrong orde...
7 years ago
By Nancy Baer
Ryan DeWitt
Hello Raleigh area Storyliners! You're invited to join a new group of Raleigh area eLearning Content Creators & Storyliners!  It's focused on creating actual skill...
7 years ago
By Ryan DeWitt
Melinda Keske
I have almost all of the kinks worked out of my test - however, if using anything other than a laptop or desktop computer the results page doesn't push the grade to th...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mariano Aran
I was wondering if any of you faced a similar situation at your school/company, and what are the best practices (besides trying to make file size as small as possible)...
7 years ago
By chris Harris