Last Post Replies
Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Attached is different set of characters created in PowerPoint. Feel free to use/modify. Regards, Ashi
almost 8 years ago
By Deepali Kaba
S P
Reposting this from another section of the forum, I was told it probably belongs here instead! My team is trying to come up with a way to create a quiz in Storyline t...
almost 8 years ago
By Andrew Wills
Altan Ahmet
Is this site down ? I was successful at publishing here last week, but today when I have uploaded my zip file, I get as far as ' publishing 99% ' ?  
almost 8 years ago
By Altan Ahmet
Ant Pugh
Hi guys - I'm looking for L&D, E-learning or HR Managers who might be keen to participate in a 20 minute interview for some customer research I'm doing to repositi...
almost 8 years ago
By Ant Pugh
Michelle Monroe
How do you teach participants to interact with the course?  Our employees are:  --seasoned professionals (i.e., averaging about 50 years of age) --educated towards a p...
almost 8 years ago
By Jack Schofield
Sue Flees
We need to use cookies that bookend the course content in order for students to stop the eLearning and when resuming it they can get back to where they left off. Has ...
almost 8 years ago
By Sue Flees
Mark C
Just wanted to get some thoughts. I create software simulations using various methods. 1. Using the built in screen recorder in storyline and using The try mode 2. ...
almost 8 years ago
By Mark C
Trina Rimmer
One question I get quite often is, "How do you find creative inspiration? What resources do you use for fresh ideas?" Often I respond Pinterest or Dribbble because tho...
almost 8 years ago
By Brian Allen
diane jacques
I downloaded a PDF, but I found it a bit confusing. I want the button to match other assets on the page. Is there a quick and easy way to do this? Thanks!
almost 8 years ago
By diane jacques
Blanca Sermak
The keyword is printable. I know how to make a notepad feature for users to take notes throughout the course, but I haven't the foggiest clue how they can print them. ...
almost 8 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Hola, Creating outline of an object and giving them few animations to fade into the object can result in a very aesthetically pleasing experience. You can view the o...
almost 8 years ago
By michelle eames
Stratbeans C
Here comes the weekend quiz on Articulate Storyline 2 - Episode 22 There are 4 simple questions, lets see where are you on the leaderboard... Click here to launch th...
almost 8 years ago
By Stratbeans C
Alicia Williamson
Hi Heroes!  I'm working on an eLearning course that attempts to increase participants ability to collaborate with their peers - think sharing ideas, asking questions,...
almost 8 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Rahul Ghosh
I got specific requirement from the client wherein they would like to test the typing speed and the errors of the students. To elaborate: The learner is given a short...
almost 8 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
DeGringo Interactive
*also placed in Discuss > Articulate Storyline At its most basic this is easy to create but instead of having the dropped objects stack up on the drop targets I wo...
almost 8 years ago
By DeGringo Interactive
Bjørnar Kibsgaard
Hi All, If you are on the lookout for music I maybe have something you can use in your projects. Many of the tracks I create have a lot of energy, but I am in the pro...
almost 8 years ago
By michelle eames
Beth Snowden
I have downloaded some of the "free" stock photos and images that you have collated for users of your site to downlooad but how do we attribute these for our "eLearnin...
almost 8 years ago
By Danielle Delgeras
Pat Lynch
Hi All, We have a course currently running that helps graduates of a specific type of medical technology program study for their licensing exam.  As part of the proce...
almost 8 years ago
By David Glow
Helena Smith
I know this has been discussed, but I have not viewed a solution (just the addition of a print widget for $100) The "window.print();" does open the print window but t...
almost 8 years ago
By Helena Smith
Heather Beaudoin
We offer most of our training classes live online using GoToTraining. We like a lot about it but find it has limitations as well. Our Sales & PS teams use GoToMeet...
almost 8 years ago
By Heather Beaudoin