Last Post Replies
Dan Crowe
I have a colleague who speaks both English and Spanish fluently. He recently asked me about publishing eLearning tutorials in Spanish for our Mexico office. While I pa...
over 8 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Karen Nowak
I found an awesome Storyline template that I'd like to use, but I cannot seem to get it to work in Studio, so I'm thinking they are not compatible.  If they are not c...
over 8 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Snehal .
Hi community members!  I need to create some generic micro-learning samples. These will be 5 to 10 minutes learning nuggets on any topic. But am stuck with the topics...
over 8 years ago
By Snehal .
Janet Sentz
Does anyone know how to have lessons navigate automatically to the next lesson that follows by selecting next rather than using the menu?
over 8 years ago
By Ralf Baum
Veenusha S
Hello everyone. We are a boutique consulting firm based out of NYC. We are exploring options for a LCMS and would appreciate any suggestions from the group. Thanks, V
over 8 years ago
By Ilona Hetsevich
Heidi Tran
I'd love to hear how others have worked with SMEs and other stakeholders who are adamantly against interactivity and learner participation/engagement in eLearning, and...
over 8 years ago
By David Tait
Kristian V
Hello,  I'm in the process of choosing  an e-learning production suite, currently leaning towards Articulate, while keeping an eye on more video centric solutions (i.e...
over 8 years ago
By Edie Egwuonwu
Mark Wilson
Hi, Can anyone help me understand how I get the question titles to appear in reports on an LMS? I am sure I will need to speak to the LMS provider but just want to co...
over 8 years ago
By Mark Wilson
Drew McNichol
Hi, new to this tool and on a trial license. Please let me know if the tool is able to do he following :   Connect from website or other notices/newsletters Regis...
over 8 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Matthew Guyan
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share this simple tabs interaction template that I created in Storyline 2. To view a demo, click here. To download the source file, cl...
over 8 years ago
By Matthew Guyan
Dannette Nicastro
I currently have hard copy and electronic copy of our internal Interview Question Guide. The guide contains a series of questions from which the interviewer...
over 8 years ago
By Dannette Nicastro
Chris Chagnon
I know we have a job board, but I was curious why we don't have a volunteer or internship board.  
over 8 years ago
By Chris Chagnon
RICHARD POLK
I saw a blog post of Tom Kuhlman explaining how to create the Broken Co-worker training. I cannot find the post now. Does anyone happen to have a link to it saved?
over 8 years ago
By RICHARD POLK
Phillip Robinson
I need some help from anyone out there who has used Storyline on government contracts. Specifically, the U.S. Army. Passing SCORM testing is not an issue. Getting thro...
over 8 years ago
By Phil Robinson
Ashi (Neha) Tandon
In the fall of freebies, here's one from my end :)
over 8 years ago
By Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Jon Hersh
Hello E-Learning Heroes, This is my first time posting on here.  My agency recently purchased Articulate Storyline and we're beginning to develop our own custom, onli...
over 8 years ago
By Bob S
steven landry
Good Afternoon,  I am completing a research study as part of a technical writing class at Austin Community College.  This study is focused on the effort to ensure tha...
over 8 years ago
By steven landry
Russ Fleenor
I am using quiz slides for knowledge checks in a course.  These are not for grading purposes and there is no results slide. I would like to give the user unlimited at...
over 8 years ago
By Russ Fleenor
Dana Rozier
What if the "Discuss" dropdown menu on the E-Learning Heroes toolbar looked like this? Featured Discussions Discuss Course Building Discuss Freelancing (Discuss F...
over 8 years ago
By Marissa Carterud
Nicole Jensen
So I have been applying to different ID positions all over the United States. I have a background both as a teacher (5-12 Language Arts) and a Technology Integration S...
over 8 years ago
By Nicole Jensen