Last Post Replies
Tammy Knoll-Anderson
We've all searched WAY too long for the right character with just the right expression in the right position only to find that all these aspects are in place but the c...
almost 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Alonso Leal
Hello everyone. My name is Alonso Leal and I work in the university of Hidalgo in Mexico. We are developing a new e-learning course for the students in this institutio...
almost 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Gemma Nunn
I'm building a series of eLearning packages, and I've been supplied with content that involved lots of ordered and unordered lists. Rather than just placing these on t...
almost 9 years ago
By Gemma Nunn
Monique South
I have a drag and drop interaction that works fine when I preview it, but when I publish it, the activity shows the correct drop as incorrect. Help! AM I doing somethi...
almost 9 years ago
By Monique South
Grayley McWatters
Does anyone have storyboards they would be willing to share that address the following categories: 1. Scenario based learning 2. Regulatory or compliance content sto...
almost 9 years ago
By Grayley McWatters
Dana Rozier
Has anyone in the community licensed their training courses to another company? Or perhaps has worked for a company that licenses its courses? I was going to sell my ...
almost 9 years ago
By Dana Rozier
Nicole Legault
Hey gang,  Awhile back I started this new series called E-Learning ABCs where I'm compiling  a glossary of the most important keywords, concepts, themes, etc. related...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Phillips
David Anderson
You might be surprised to learn that most e-learning people are not on Twitter. At least not the ones attending workshops, conferences, and presentations. Now, the pe...
almost 9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Stephen Brodeur
Hi everyone! I am just curious about some of the graphics used in the emails that are sent out as well as for the eLearning Challenges, particularly some of the ones w...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Joseph Conrad
Is there any way to modify the published HTML so that viewers can see my presentation on a smaller screen as a scaled presentation in HTML5 instead of being forced int...
almost 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
David Lindenberg
Hi All, I wanted to share this free timeline template I created in Storyline. Published course Source file I also wrote a blog post and included a Screenr in the post.
almost 9 years ago
By Nate Scarritt
Abdul Farooq
 Hello everyone , I need to create course for a client that have 50%  staff that  can not read or write, So I guess l need to develop the course with images , videos...
almost 9 years ago
By Bob S
Cheryl Hoffman
What tool is best to create an 'interactive' image? Can Articulate do that? Here's what I'd like to create, but I want the user to be able to control the time, by eit...
almost 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
R K
If someone wants to change their profession from Instructional Design/eLearning development to something similar, what would that be? The reason is ID is very subject...
almost 9 years ago
By A M
Betsy Murphy
Can you publish a course without Flash?
almost 9 years ago
By Ryan DeWitt
Ruchi Goel
Hi Folks, I was wondering if anyone can help me with this: Are the packaged content creation organizations like Lynda.com and the Language learning Organizations like ...
almost 9 years ago
By Ruchi Goel
Kevin Thorn
Happy Valentines Day! Put this together last night for my girls to play this morning. They loved it but quickly pointed out some "updates" that can be made. Nothing ...
almost 9 years ago
By Magic Johnson
Maxine Guillen
Hi Articulate e-learning compatriots! This might be of particular interest to those of you who work in healthcare. Cardiology basics – three introductory modules for E...
almost 9 years ago
By Miary Andria
David Anderson
Hey gang, happy Monday! We're seeing more frequent requests for real-world examples of project bids and estimates. This is probably due to the increased number of job...
almost 9 years ago
By S P
Phil Mayor
I had to do this today for a client course, I have stripped out the code to post an example http://test.elearninglaboratory.co.uk/Wordcount/story.html The file can b...
almost 9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski