Last Post Replies
Rob Morgan
Hello Everyone, In my spare time, when I am not working or finishing my grad degree, I have been volunteering my time to create a training for a non-profit that build...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Rinnai America
I have seen some new courses being demoed that feature course progression.  I would like to learn how to do that as well as, is there a way to do progression monitorin...
over 9 years ago
By Rinnai America
Drew Gurewitz
So far I have tested these 3 for audio recording (not editing),   Audacity, Camtasia 2, and RecordPad I have found the initial quality of Camtasia to be slightly bett...
over 9 years ago
By Drew Gurewitz
Fazal Khan
Hi, I want to create an interactive activity for high school geometry whereby I can drag a protractor on a geometric figure and measure the angles.  I have a protract...
over 9 years ago
By Fazal Khan
Michael Hinze
See the job posting here: http://www.workopolis.com/jobsearch/job/15564668?uc=E13&searchFragment=
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Ryan DeWitt
We're creating a Story web app mobile template and having a blast with it. We could not find a .story file for the perfect aspect ratio for our targeted device  (iPhon...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
James Morris
Ever need a quick screen capture to record the steps using an application or computer, but don't want to launch a full screen recording software? Try this: Another po...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Ellen Rose
Hello I've just started to develop some elearning packages, I'm currently using Studio 09 but realise that I do need to upgrade, question is do I go for Storyline or ...
over 9 years ago
By Ralf Baum
Dave Bull
Hi Everyone, I'working as a content developer/learning technologist role for the few months and was wondering if there is anyone here that also works in higher educat...
over 9 years ago
By Kristine Cariello
sonia omar
Hi, Has anyone created time stamps video transcripts in Articulate Storyline similar to what we see in many free courses offered in moocs? Refer to the screenshot att...
over 9 years ago
By Nancy Matheny
David Anderson
Your smartphone's homescreen can say a lot about you. It's true.  If Sigmund Freud were alive today, chances are he'd ask first about a patient's homescreen before in...
over 9 years ago
By Dianne Hope
kim bennet
Hi -- I'm looking for suggestions.  I have included a video in my Storyline that plays perfectly in preview, but when I publish, the end is cut off by a second or two....
over 9 years ago
By kim bennet
Michael Burns
Hi all -- looking for an LMS management company for a possible project. Basically, I want to focus on design work and not installing and managing an LMS. Does anyone ...
over 9 years ago
By Kate Salvan
Kartik Tyagi
Hello everybody, I was playing a word search game on my smartphone today, in which user have to find the given words from a word-chart when idea to create this game c...
over 9 years ago
By Kartik Tyagi
Rhona Blankenship
Hi everyone, I am working on a project and have discovered that on two slides, the notes text shows as black instead of white. I am using the default dark blue theme ...
over 9 years ago
By Hadiya Nuriddin
Fred Ronstadt
Is there any way from preventing someone from moving to the next slide until the end of the timeline.  I am writing a timed course where the students need to spend a s...
over 9 years ago
By Fred Ronstadt
Doug C
hi, can anyone provide some advice on making a career transition to elearning? i have fourteen years of experience in video production and i am starting a certif...
over 9 years ago
By Jennifer Valley
Darren D
Hi team, Two quick questions that I was hoping I could gain some insight into with your help: 1. Is there a way to limit the amount of times a user can access your s...
over 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Tricia Ransom
Hi there, With this new layout in eLearning heroes, I'm finding it a challenge to navigate the most recent posts. Can anyone tell me how I can find the date something...
over 9 years ago
By Nicola Appel
Jason N
Hi All -  I'm looking for any feedback from the experience from the group. I have a session I'm trying to create for factory workers, many of whom are older and not ...
over 9 years ago
By Cheryl Theis