Last Post Replies
Heather Martindill
I am looking for reasonably priced audio recording devices that I can give to SME's to record the audio track for the courses I am developing. After reading the audio ...
over 9 years ago
By Caroline Lawless
Mary Cropp
Hi there, Recently, I had need of some additional diversity in my elearning courses. Following Tom Kuhlman's awesome blog post, I modified some of the illustrated Sto...
over 9 years ago
By Mary Cropp
Ana  Mira
Hei guys!   It's possible to export or embed in SL2 something created in Solidworks composer?   cheers
over 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Pete K
Has anyone come up with an easy way to create an animated squeezing effect in Storyline 2? Essentially I am looking to squeeze the width of the object in animated fash...
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Levi Garrett
Hi Heroes! What is the most common practice for retaining control of your content when your client wants to run it in their corporate LMS. For example, if I license co...
over 9 years ago
By Levi Garrett
Michael Hinze
When I click Help > Tutorials in SL1, it now displays https://community.articulate.com/ instead of linking to the SL tutorials page at https://community.articulate....
over 9 years ago
By Brian Gil
Jessica Jones
I'm working on a soft skills course with several modules. Throughout the training I will have knowledge checks but I will also have scenarios for them to type in their...
over 9 years ago
By Douglas Spencer
Robinson Usagani
My coworker moved a bunch of presentations to a different folder and renamed them.  They already had articulate project linked to it already.  I moved the articulate p...
over 9 years ago
By Robinson Usagani
Teri Worsham
Does anyone know how to add or find metallic colors or themes to a template? I am a bit of a beginner and want to design something a bit flashier than what i have curr...
over 9 years ago
By Tim Slade
OWEN HOLT
Having fun with the Google+ Halloweenify Your Photo tool and Photoshop.  
over 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Jeff Kortenbosch
After two successful years the Dutch Articulate user day is back and this time we’re going for two days! The first day is all about PowerPoint and Articulate Studio ba...
over 9 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Vonetta Booker
I'm working on a project where users will type notes on one page--to have the results show up on another at the end of the module (which ideally, they'll be able to pr...
over 9 years ago
By Vonetta Booker
Mary Elizabeth Summer
Hi, everyone, Is there any way to get around using the Submit button-type interaction while still having the interaction report to a results page? I want to quiz lear...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Sue Meismer
Hi, all!  I'm new here, so this may be a re-boot of a prior discussion, but with a twist. I have about twenty-five years of T&D experience in leadership and ID rol...
over 9 years ago
By Sue Meismer
Bruce Graham
Hi, If I go into new discussions, choose one, read it, and then press my browser "Back" button, it goes back to "Your Picks", which I do not really want to look at, (...
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Martine Blottin
Hi all !     Here is a link very interesting http://www.textivate.com that allows to create educational activities. If like me you are looking for tips and tricks that...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Riccioli
Phil Mayor
Had a play this afternoon came up with this Here fixed the link download the file here  https://www.dropbox.com/s/xifk4tgl3hr8815/Tabbed%20Interaction.story
over 9 years ago
By Pamela Davison
Eric Vogel
The project, using variables as triggers, that was working two days ago no longer works. There is no indication that anything else has changed. All my true...
over 9 years ago
By Douglas Spencer
Demetrius Johnson
Greetings, Is there a way to calculate the choices selected on a Likert Scale? I created a survey and would like for participants to see a summation of the choices th...
over 9 years ago
By susana mascarenhas
Annie Woodle
Hello Everyone - This may be a question for Blackboard, but I thought I would throw it out here - since there are so many smarties on this discussion :D I am trying to...
over 9 years ago
By Annie Woodle