Last Post Replies
Holly Madorin
Does anyone have suggestions for voice changing software? We frequently have updates and we are looking for a way to allow others to record if needed but the recordin...
over 10 years ago
By David Anderson
Andy Bowyer
Greetings all! I was encouraged to share a story with everyone here, and thought it would be a good idea, so here goes: I have a wonderful colleague who's an Articul...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Yoni H.
I am building a course on staff Emergency Response in Nursing Homes. I would like the colour of the player to change based on the type of emergency the course in discu...
over 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Skip Hagan
Happy New Year, Everyone!!! My first post of 2014 regards the time allowed for the user to read text. I have been experimenting with fly-in, fade-in text where there m...
over 10 years ago
By Uchiha Itachi
Louise Greenhoff
Hi,Has anyone had any issues viewing e-learning heroes or Screenr on an android device? I bought a Galaxy Tab so I could play flash files but I'm having problems viewi...
over 10 years ago
By Louise Greenhoff
Sean Moran
Hi everyone  I have been trying to figure out a way to create a Google earth globe effect ie (globe spinning normally then click on  a button or hyperlink and then t...
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
KT Yeo
This is my first time using Storyline and attached is my first attempt at creating a scenario. It is still work in progress. Intention is to create 5 or 6 scenarios. H...
over 10 years ago
By KT Yeo
Emna Chaâbene
S'il vous plaît, y'a t-il quelqu'un qui peut m'aider à tester un exemple SCORM?
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Rich Hoffmann
I have 5 part time authors (authoring is not their full time job within our company) I am leading and they are spread out throughout the US.  I will have a 6th person ...
over 10 years ago
By Brent deMoville
Kimberly Valliere
I'm looking for general sales technique training. Any ideas for those of you that do sales training?
over 10 years ago
By Bob S
Stratbeans C
We created an ArtiGame titled MasterChef, about which I wrote about a week back. Thanks to all of you who played the game and provided us with feedback.  We have put i...
over 10 years ago
By Stratbeans C
Bruce Graham
Hi, I currently record through a USB Focusrite 2i2 pre-amp, SE X1 XLR condenser mic, and Behringer monitors. One of the things I want to do better is pre-set levels a...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Luca Saccone
Hi everybody! I have very few experience with e-learning and I'm asked to write the piloting guidelines for a e-learning course. Can you give me some suggestions to do...
over 10 years ago
By Laura M
Ashlee Smith
Hello community, I have a question I cannot find the answer to. I am creating an e-learning program for my client that needs to work on Html 5 for the IPad - the clien...
over 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Diana Stock
Well, being new - I posted a question a few days age 'How to add a title to the player' - no response.  :-( but it was real easy, once I discovered that I can 'Add' a...
over 10 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Charles Zoffuto
In the Richmond open enrollment class last week a learner asked if Storyline could be used to develop adaptive learning. This is what we ended up developing as a worki...
over 10 years ago
By Ruth McElhone
Daniel Brigham
It's beyond frustrating when we work months on a project, and, at the end of it all, the client is unhappy with the result. It happens though. In this video post, I ex...
over 10 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Jeff Fuqua
I ran across an interesting article about how learning agility is key to succeeding in an uncertain, unpredictable and constantly evolving environment. I thought other...
over 10 years ago
By Cary Glenn
Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Hello friends, does someone have to suggest a web based or software that permits to create your own cartoon characters for free, with a style that looks similar to Bit...
over 10 years ago
By Alexandra Wong
Robyn Thornton
Hello, We are looking for an Instructional Designer to join our Nordstrom team! The instructional designer on the Learning and Development team is primarily focused...
over 10 years ago
By Robyn Thornton