Last Post Replies
Adib Masumian
Send resumes to resume@microassist.com Position: WBT (Web Based Training) Developer (Articulate Storyline) Responsibilities: Work with Project Team, Subject Matter ...
over 10 years ago
By David Anderson
Catherine Wray
I'm fairly new to Storyline and I'm trying my hand at using a Freeform Drag and Drop page.  Instead of "Incorrect" or "Correct", I actually want additional content to ...
over 10 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
karissa mckenna
Have any of you experimented with embedding social interactions within a Storyline slide?  I want to create an interactive notebook for onboarding, and would like to e...
over 10 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
David Castro
I'm writing up an analysis of Articulate Storyline, Qarbon ViewletBuilder, and Madcap Software Mimic. I prefer Storyline over the other two, but it's twice as much. So...
over 10 years ago
By David Castro
A S
Hi All, I am curious to know if there is a way in Storyline to loop a single background avi across all scenes in a single Storyline presentation (or at least a single ...
over 10 years ago
By A S
Zhenyu He
Hi, I have built a 10 slides storyline file, the size is 292MB. In each slide, there is a video imported. After I previewed every slide and make sure every video in th...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sharon Collins
I am trying to create a tutorial in storyline.  I have inserted pictures that show up on the timeline and in the scene but then do not show up in the slide preview.
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Shelly Makleff
Hi there,  I am currently working on an online training for my organization, and we have purchased Articulate Studio 09. I am trying to launch at the end of August, bu...
over 10 years ago
By Tim Slade
Sarah Newman
Hi everyone! I'm working on updating my company's welcome course - a basic overview of how we view ourselves as an organization, the products we produce, the culture w...
over 10 years ago
By Ari Avivi
Julie Smith
When I tried to insert a character today, the characters appear to be in pieces in the character pack.  The head, body and legs don't line up.  Any suggestions?
over 10 years ago
By David Anderson
Shrooti Singh
Hi All, I was recently asked to create an e-learning module for a company. . my first time! How do I create it in scorm so that it is compatible with their interface? ...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Terry Mackey
Do you have a flair for creative and genuinely interactive online instruction (not just "click to see the definition")?  Can you write engaging text?  Are you experien...
over 10 years ago
By Terry Mackey
Job Rabinowitz
We have an issue that a certain number of folks who start some of our eLearning course do not complete them. We don't know why. Perhaps it's the course design or conte...
over 10 years ago
By Marty King
Jenna Robinson
Good morning everyone! I'm still learning via trial and error how to build e-learning courses via storyline. I am looking for any templates the forum may have to share...
over 10 years ago
By Duane Knudsen
OWEN HOLT
I'm logging in to Screenr using my linked in account and it appears that I am logged in fine. But when I click "my screencasts", screenr no longer recognizes my accoun...
over 10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Jon Zulawski
Hi everyone, I was wondering what suggestions you all may have regarding building interactions for young adult learners. The age range I'm looking at is 19-23, give or...
over 10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Alphonso Hendricks
Inspired by Phil Mayor's interactive Periodic Table, I have put together this game. A work in progress and thus it only has two levels at present. My wish list include...
over 10 years ago
By Alphonso Hendricks
Ana Victória
Hello everyone, I have the same course in 7 languages, ergo, 7 courses. The clients wants them to be in a single sco. Is it possible to create a launch page for the le...
over 10 years ago
By Ana Victória
Bruce Graham
There is a great thread over on the LinkedIn "Instructional Designers Group". There quite a few threads here about the technicalities of creating a Portfolio, such as ...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Hofmeyr de Vos
Good day heroes, Let me start of by saying that I'm very new to the e-learning game, so please excuse my silly questions. To make a long story short, I'm interested i...
over 10 years ago
By Chris Martin