Last Post Replies
cathy moak
Eduhero.net is looking for Content Developers to create 1 hour courses on educational and human resource topics. We need individuals who will create polished PowerPoin...
almost 11 years ago
By cathy moak
Alexandros Anoyatis
Hello all, While testing how well Storyline works with PHP and MySQL, naturally (?) I ended up creating a small game out of it... If you like it enough I may follow u...
almost 11 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Michelle Leon
Hi,  For those of you who are using Articulate Studio (still, like me), here are some interactive PowerPoint templates that I've created. The attached .zip file contai...
almost 11 years ago
By Steve Coscia
Danny Simms
Hi All, I was recently asked to develop a lesson for a client that involved incorporating a revolving 3d image of one of their products; an enhanced version of an Enga...
almost 11 years ago
By Timothy lee
Graeme Youngs
Omniplex, the only European accredited Articulate training centre, is looking for an addtional classroom trainer to instruct in Articulate Studio, Storyline and other ...
almost 11 years ago
By steve sim
Jane Kim
I uploaded my course to sharepoint as indicated on previous discussions.  Everything seems to work fine except the video.  It won't play.  I checked the files and it w...
almost 11 years ago
By Dermot Walsh
Jerson  Campos
My company is currently looking for a Instructional Designer/Developer. Here is the link for the job description. Location is Tempe/Phoenix, AZ http://www.indeed.com/c...
almost 11 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Darsheia Hayes
Hello, The developer for the LMS company we use has informed me that in order to have my courses supported to work on the Apple/iOS platform that flash has to be remov...
almost 11 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Jody DeWitte
Hello, My company, Transamerica, is looking for a eLearning Developer.  Please use this link to view additional information. How to Apply To apply please visit www.tra...
almost 11 years ago
By Jody DeWitte
Brandon Dameshek
Hey there: Does anyone know where I can find some cutout people of grocery store employees/associates for several courses to be designed on grocery store employee trai...
almost 11 years ago
By Brandon Dameshek
Keith Dykes
Hey Guys Been making head way with AS now and we can now use a lot of the functions/triggers/animation. It’s been a while but I thought I would ask, When are we going ...
almost 11 years ago
By Karen Jain
Patti Bryant
Good afternoon, Heroes! I'm in the middle of defining how our company will make sure that all 4 levels of the Kirkpatrick Model will be met. I've got Levels 1, 2, and ...
almost 11 years ago
By john faulkes
Phil Whitehead
Hi Is it possible to move from a layer within a slide back to another layer within a previous slide? Thanks
almost 11 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Vijay K C
please guide me i have my course details in a ppt and need to convert that to a elearning application and answer to my below questions; writing practice for the users ...
almost 11 years ago
By Priyanka Verma
Awais Ali
Hi Everyone, We are seeking a storyline developer/designer for the conversion of 6 education modules from Articulate Presenter to Articulate Storyline.  Some of the co...
almost 11 years ago
By bhuvana jay
Sean Brennan
We have some courses coming up later this year and are lookiing to create a pool of Storyline freelancers to possibly assist in the creation of these courses. We are a...
almost 11 years ago
By Anne Pead
Bruce Graham
I was recently involved in a client discussion where there was a requirement from one of their clients to upload/distribute classroom PowerPoint slides as "online cour...
almost 11 years ago
By Zifang Su
Ruth Solomon
I am new to Articulate but it is my new BFF! I am wondering if anyone has created learning using Articulate that is actually used in a classroom instead of for individ...
almost 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Sara Reller
I wanted to share something I've created and a workaround to having an LMS. I've been working on creating Storyline (and other e-learning) modules but we don't have an...
almost 11 years ago
By Sara Reller
Rachel Steele
I am delivering the first Pilot course on Tuesday and I want to have a survey at the end asking for the candidates view of e learning compared to classroom/training ro...
almost 11 years ago
By Minh-Triet Nguyen