Last Post Replies
Chris  Glass
Greetings, I am new in instructional design but not new in LMS functionality. I am a technology administrator at a private K-12, so I do everything. They are wanting t...
over 11 years ago
By Rich Johnstun
Katie L.
I have been asked to develop a course for a client.  The course is mostly Powerpoint based, but the client wants to include an animated avatar like the one found at No...
over 11 years ago
By Mike Taylor
j b
The US Small Business Administration (SBA.gov) recently posted this instructional design position on USAJobs and as open to all candidates (see posted qualifications)....
over 11 years ago
By j b
William Milstid
I'm looking to add two additional Instructional Designers to our team; we provide training program design and support for Human Relations/Human Development at Jabil Ci...
over 11 years ago
By William Milstid
Aaron Verander
I'm looking for someone in the Raleigh, NC area to assist with some introductory level instruction with Articulate. Thanks in advance.
over 11 years ago
By Ryan DeWitt
Todd Thornton
I've used Hot Potatoes for these types of exercises before, but wondered if anyone had discovered any great programs recently to create cloze/gapfill exercises. Along ...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Gabe Anderson
Check out the 2013 Open-Enrollment Articulate Training schedule for Storyline and Studio (click the drop-down menu for dates and locations). We've added 78 new dates i...
over 11 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Margaret Coffey
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE Micr...
over 11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Carole Manny
I'm new to this forum and newish to e-learning projects. I've been tasked with managing an online course focused on organizational awareness (the mandate came from abo...
over 11 years ago
By Bob S
Aarti Talwar
Hi Articulate wizards, I'm currently creating a Compliance training (following User Agreement) in Presenter and there's one area where I'm stuck - my SME has just hand...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Ceara Martinez
We are a health and fitness company based in Santa Monica,CA looking for a local Articulate Expert to help us develop effective and creative courses for our employee e...
over 11 years ago
By Ceara Martinez
melmasry masry
I'm a bigenner in the e-learning field >> what is the best e-learning boks for beginners
over 11 years ago
By melmasry masry
Bruce Graham
Thought this might make an interesting topic/thread/resource - for new and experienced freelance alike. I'll start off with: Brilliant Freelancer (Discover the Power o...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Adebare Showemmo
Great Heroes I need your professional comment and review on this project. I am trying to figure out what to do next. I used voice to speech for the audio narration now...
over 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Amanda Bautista
Greetings! My organization is looking to purchase a la carte eLearning courses that are compatible with Articulate.  The upcoming focus will be on educating our employ...
over 11 years ago
By Amanda Bautista
Brad Meyerhoff
Greetings everyone! I am hoping to find form(s) for departments to complete when requesting eLearning course development for their training. I am thinking it wou...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Keith Koh
Hi, Is there a way to create a number of numeric text boxes that can be added up automatically? I am looking to create one such interaction where learners can key in t...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Noelle T
Thanks to David Anderson for the inspiration (i.e. the moving mouth video). http://tempshare.storyline.articulate.com/p17aroh08v3gq1s3mugc1bct12jk4/story.html
over 11 years ago
By David Anderson
Shailesh Sharma
Hi. Is there a possibility that in the end of the quiz can we add a little report to know the "customer satisfaction". Any idea would be helpful. Thank you.
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Kevin Dahlstrom
Greetings - Any help is greatly appreciated! I am attempting to upload a WebEx recording into ANY of the Articulate products. I know Articulate does not support the .a...
over 11 years ago
By Mereki White