Last Post Replies
Dawn Chamberlin
I have created a quiz in quizmaker with to blank slides for branching to correct and incorrect based on the answer selected. In the correct/incorrect blank slides, I h...
over 11 years ago
By Dawn Chamberlin
Eric Nalian
This is kind of off topic - Does any one know if any software exists that can act like a 'Point of Reference' program? We are in the process of creating a call-center,...
over 11 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Rebekah Massmann
Hello everyone, I'm new to the Articulate Community, so let me know if there's another forum that would be better for this question. A little background on the project...
over 11 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Ingrid Coort
Is there a particular learning theory or framework that E-Learning is based on?
over 11 years ago
By Nick Webb
Rahmat Costas
Hi there,   We are team of eLearning developers working for a medium to large size corporation. We've used Articulate Studio and other tools for some years now and now...
over 11 years ago
By Nick Webb
David Anderson
Just a quick pass at recreating the popular Kern Type game. I really like that game and it was super easy to build out in Storyline using convert to freeform. Origina...
over 11 years ago
By Melani Ward
James Brown
I've always wanted to make my own postage stamp and with shape subtract it's pretty easy. Let's see what you guys can come up with. What would your own personal postag...
over 11 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Colin Day
Hi everyone! If you'll forgive us a brief promotional plug, we just launched our new website which may be very helpful if you ever need British e-learning voiceovers: ...
over 11 years ago
By Colin Day
Toby Hewitt
Hi board, Firstly I would just like to say Hi! My name is Toby and I am pretty new to instructional design. I have recently joined a team and we have a bit of a prob...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Chiara Hughes
Hi!  IO designs, engineers and delivers data center infrastructure for the world's largest enterprises, governments and service providers. IO owns and operates data ce...
over 11 years ago
By Chiara Hughes
Melissa Kalbus
Hi Folks! I am building out my third course in Storyline and ran into something today that I have yet to experience. I have a slide with 4 layers. The main slide has f...
over 11 years ago
By Melissa Kalbus
Bob S
Hello Heroes, A recent post here got me to thinking again about a gap in our software toolset... a lightweight page layout program. Our needs are far below Quark and P...
over 11 years ago
By Bob S
Bruce Graham
Have not seen any official announcements yet, but some great wins Bruce http://www.2elearning.com/www/news/top-stories/single-news-article/article/articulate-zenler-c...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Lauren Davis
I am developing a simulation where I'd like students to be able to type in fields and might need to do it in Articulate (not storyline). What have I tried? Tried fil...
over 11 years ago
By Lauren Davis
Amir Elion
I have the privelage of being the chairman of the 20th annual Israeli learning conference, in February 2013. The conference sees some 1,000-1,500 participants from all...
over 11 years ago
By Melani Ward
Rick DiNobile
Is there any way to launch another slide within the PPT besides slide 1 using another player.html file (i.e. launch1.html, launch2,html, etc.)  I don't want to break i...
over 11 years ago
By Rick DiNobile
Jacinta Penn
I have almost completed the website for the Community Templates Market (if you come up with a better name, please tell me, because that's a mouthful) and will be openi...
over 11 years ago
By Jacinta Penn
Helena Froyton
Hi All, What does it mean to own a license of a project, in this case of an e-learning course?  If the course is sold to my customer and I retain the project's licens...
over 11 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Willia Cooper
Would you share if your learning organization uses one or multiple authoring tools, and why.  Our team is reviewing the tools we use and there are quite a few. We woul...
over 11 years ago
By Willia Cooper
sumaera mehmood
i want to research in the field of e learning. i have some idea but its not clear . i want the use of technology to enhance learning . or technology effect the learnin...
over 11 years ago
By sumaera mehmood