Last Post Replies
Steve Price
HealthStream has always allowed launching of SCORM compliant content, but with the release of their client interface for SCORM in 2009, many loyal Articulate users hav...
over 12 years ago
By Elaine Fry
Richard Campbell
I subscribe to the the Ipad version of "National Geographic" through Zinio and their stunning pics frequently have interactive hotspots. Also, I downloaded the free ap...
over 12 years ago
By steve mcmillen
Tekeya Holley
Hi everyone-- I have a project where I will have a long Flash movie playing in in the presenter area and would like to use multiple videos that will advance while the ...
over 12 years ago
By Tekeya Holley
iTechLibrarian ;-)
Someone from the Articulate staff posted to the forum information regarding organizing images/clipart/button/icons on your computer in searchable manner. I can't seem ...
over 12 years ago
By iTechLibrarian ;-)
Tyler Wells
This afternoon I really wanted a broken glass image to rock back and forth to 'simulate' (in a cheesy way) a 1st-person view of an accident. I found the Teeter animati...
over 12 years ago
By eeswar rg
Blake Ironside
I am upgrading to articulate 09. I will be using ppt 2003. What impact will not using 2007 have on the 09.
over 12 years ago
By Blake Ironside
Mark Swanson
I have a new MacBook Pro and new copies of Windows 7 and Office 2010. I am seeking advice on how to install/use Articulate. As I understand it there are essentially th...
over 12 years ago
By Pedro Tamayo
Alan Bourne
Hey guys, Does anyone know how I can obtain a certificate to prove that my course passes SCORM conformance? Are there any free websites or free software available...
over 12 years ago
By Hugh Gardner
Davies Anuro
I have designed an online course but when i uploaded it i realized that its quite heavy and guys with lesser internet bandwidth had problems viewin...
over 12 years ago
By Nita Venter
David Anderson
(posted on behalf of Natalia Spurgin) Help Me Branch Like a Rock Star I am putting together a course that starts with a main menu that has 4 hyperlinked icons. The us...
over 12 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Molly Brown
Hello, I am trying to take a video that I created in CrazyTalk, remove the background so it is transparant, and put it into my eLearning course to act as a narrator.&n...
over 12 years ago
By Molly Brown
Hugh Gardner
So I thought a good topic for the forum would be tips and tricks to reduce the amount of time you need for repetitive tasks or other time sinks. Whether it be co...
over 12 years ago
By Hugh Gardner
Brandy Meng
Is there a way that I can edit the manifest file so that the published course doesn't send any data to my LMS?
over 12 years ago
By Brandy Meng
tin C
Hi, My first project that I am working on is closing towards where I would need to record narrations. Well someone will come and record the narrations. Since, this wil...
over 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Craig Leggo
Hi there Gang, Yes, I thought of going to eLance or Freelancer or ODesk, etc, but somehow I like the supportive feel in here, and besides, I need someone who works wit...
over 12 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Carla McDonald
As someone brand new to Articulate and to this group, I was wondering if anyone out there has heard of this avatar-generating software? I have looked and looked for so...
over 12 years ago
By Carla McDonald
Leanne Fisher
As I prepare to launch my first corporate e-Learning program, one of my team members continues to express opinions that online learning cannot replace classroom learni...
over 12 years ago
By Steve Lyne
Dave Newgass
Hello, I now know enough about Articulate and Moodle to make me dangerous. I can solve some problems but seem to create many more. How does debugging work into a...
over 12 years ago
By Dave Newgass
vinnie disalvo
Hey All, Not sure if this is a question or more discussion...but....The company I work for just had some products listed on the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)....
over 12 years ago
By vinnie disalvo
Carrie Slayton
On-Demand technology course developers needed. If interested, please email cslayton@esc6.net.
over 12 years ago
By ashok gupta