Last Post Replies
Zsolt Olah
Good morning community! We're doing an experiment in the xAPI Cohort, and I need a couple of people who could test me something quickly. We're building a free text en...
5 years ago
By Zsolt Olah
Karin Rex
What is your favorite way to organize a really large program in Rise?  
5 years ago
By Karin Rex
smartfox Admin
Hello, we uploaded our Rise Course as a Scorm Package in moodle. We have selected the settings so that the course opens in the same window within moodle. We do not wan...
5 years ago
By smartfox Admin
Karoline Nanfeldt
Hello community, I've run into a peculiar problem that my colleagues and I can't wrap our heads around. Not really sure there's any easy fix but hoping other people m...
5 years ago
By Karoline Nanfeldt
Lisa Tobey
I had to republish a Rise 360 course and can't figure out how to update the link in Cornerstone. Is there anyway to do this without losing the data?
5 years ago
By Lisa Tobey
Walker Hilton
I have two different surveys embedded into my Rise course (Survey Monkey).  I tested the course through ScormCloud and the course looks as it should, but the embedded ...
5 years ago
By Walker Hilton
Emily Hinteregger
I am wondering if it is possible to track and record responses from courses created in Articulate when hosting the course in Thinkific.   I saw this comment somewhere...
over 5 years ago
By Emily Hinteregger
Martin Wood
Wanted to see if anyone had any real world performance feedback on how Rise packages are performing on AWS, Azure and other cloud-based storage solutions? We have neve...
over 5 years ago
By Martin Wood
People 3Culture
Hi, I have clients that created a course in Rise, which was then published to our LMS (Cornerstone) for tracking purposes. However, when viewed in the LMS, it adds a ...
over 5 years ago
By People 3Culture
Amelia Costigan
This is our first Rise course of a series. Our web developer used the plugin and loaded the course to embed in our website. It looks terrible.  Any tips? FYI: we are a...
over 5 years ago
By Amelia Costigan
rao s
Hi,  I am planning to develop course modules in Storyline/Rise. And we have to host in Moodle. Any known issues or limitations I would like to know. We want to plan ...
over 5 years ago
By rao s
Mike Olivieri
We’ve just shipped a handy new feature for Articulate 360 Teams accounts. Now, account admins can delete and rename Storyline 360 team slides and Rise block templates....
over 5 years ago
By Mike Olivieri
Jeff Drilling
Trying to publish a Rise course and upload to Adobe Connect, but i'm unable to view in IE ll.  I've read about file manipulation from Storyline but not Rise. Any exper...
over 5 years ago
By Jeff Drilling
Sharon Gan
Just completed a course by Tim Slade on LinkedIn Learning about Rise. Each time a chapter quiz started, response to the first question would result in an error. Restar...
over 5 years ago
By Sharon Gan
Jeff Weiser
Hi folks out there that need to translate files! At Smartcat, we were thrilled to see that Articulate recommends working with us on translations with Rise, since our s...
over 5 years ago
By Jeff Weiser
Katrina Enros
Hi there,  I wondering if anyone has come up with a way to capture course completion when simply exporting for web (simple HTML export).  Even simple hacks / works a...
over 5 years ago
By Katrina Enros
Mike Olivieri
Today we released a new feature for Articulate 360 Teams that makes it even easier to manage large training teams. Now you can assign different admins to manage differ...
over 5 years ago
By Mike Olivieri
Emma Herbert
Hi, This might be browser related as opposed to Rise related, but I have a password protected Rise link and when I enter the password Chrome asks whether I want to up...
over 5 years ago
By Emma Herbert
Nicole Papaioannou
We're using Rise for content that is reviewed by some serious compliance boards. My client needs a record of all questions, answer choices, and correct/incorrect respo...
over 5 years ago
By Nicole Papaioannou
Kent Smith
Hello! I am trying to develop a Storyline Block (see attachment) where learners can submit their responses to multiple questions using data-entry fields.  Question: ...
over 5 years ago
By Kent Smith