Last Post Replies
Lucas Devaney de Souza
Hi! I renewed my subscription in Articulate 360, but now, when I try to open https://rise.articulate.com/ it shows me the alert (something wet wrong) even it...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Thomas Holm
We would like to know Rise 360 current WCAG 2.0 status, as we are about to take on a major new public client which has the WCAG 2.0 compliance as a requirement. ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Jenny Merritt
Hello, We are getting ready to launch a suite of courses that were built in Rise. Our audience of learners have minimal experience taking courses in Rise, and I'm wond...
over 2 years ago
By Brad Fortier
Brian Daji
Hi everyone! Has anyone come across this before If I fail A Rise test we have blocked it so you need to retake the test - This is working as it always does. When...
over 2 years ago
By Brian Daji
Kim Bennet
Hi - I have an image that, when I put into Rise, is too big and it cuts off so that you have to click it to see the full image. Is there any way to size it so that the...
over 2 years ago
By Kim Bennet
Samantha Fowlds
Hello: How can I force people to go through the whole carousel before continuing in the course? Thanks for your help.
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Pamela Griffin
Hi All, In the great Dog Care presentation, Sarah has used lots of animation, Dog dipping the cat, playing ball ect. Is there a video/webinar that explains how this ca...
over 2 years ago
By Sam Williamson
Amy Christmas
I built a course in Rise, published, and it has been uploaded to our LMS, Cornerstone. It functions as designed and moves to completed work. BUT, when I go back into t...
over 2 years ago
By Amy Christmas
Aly Kelly
Can anyone help? If I embed a YouTube video into Rise, will the link break if the YouTube video is removed from the site? thanks
over 2 years ago
By Aly Kelly
Dawn Strobach
On our team, we have a number of collaborators working on our courses. We just noticed that our course managers are able to export and import xlf files, but the labels...
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Ernestas Urbaitis
It's been triggering me for a while now.
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Edward Delaney
I have uploaded a SCORM (2004 4th Edition) and set tracking to Track Using Completion 100% and Reporting set to Complete/Incomplete. Reset Learner Progress is disabled...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Helen Fuller
Hello, I have a large course, that is roughly 160,422 KB when zipped. It contains video blocks. It would not upload to our LMS, so I reduced the file size of my MP4s b...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Luis Diego Moya Leon
Hi everyone! I have a Rise package with 14 videos. The final SCORM weight is 85Mb and the average weight of every single video is 8Mb. My question is: ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
chris garces
Hi, I have a course that needs to be progress restricted. The problem is that once the student completes the course - having taken the final test - and tries to access...
over 2 years ago
By chris garces
Manuel Arellano
We would like to have a quiz that if you answer any questions incorrectly the quiz only requires you to revisit and answer that question. For example: On a 16 question...
over 2 years ago
By Manuel Arellano
Teresa Vanderpost
Hi there, does anyone know if there is a way to shrink the gap between the cover photo and the initial text. The initial text doesn't seem to have a padding opti...
over 2 years ago
By Teresa Vanderpost
Phil Huynh
Hello, Does anyone have experience or can provide suggestions on using RISE with ZenDesk? I know ZD is not an LMS. Currently I am able to link to articles (doc) ...
over 2 years ago
By Julia Fagelman
Darren Coleman
Hello. When I try to update the SCORM package in existing courses the Rise course doesn't load. I've tested the package with a new xAPI and it works fine. This video ...
over 2 years ago
By Darren Coleman
Kris Cho
Hello, I am new to Articulate 360 and now using the trial version. May I ask is there any function for student to submit the assignment individually or in a gro...
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro