"I heard a rumor that you were coordinating a WI group. Glad to hear is coming together. I am located inthe MIlwaukee area. Please add me ..."
- almost 5 years ago03/10/15 at 8:29 pm (UTC)
"I had a similar situation with a few key stakeholders. I took one of the instructor led classroom courses and built the module. Then at ..."
- 5 years ago01/27/15 at 8:26 pm (UTC)
"I learned how to do this with help from the forum members. That what's make this such a great resources."
- 5 years ago01/16/15 at 3:26 pm (UTC)
"Here is a copy of my SL file that I use to build my quizes. Hope it helps."
- 5 years ago01/16/15 at 2:54 pm (UTC)
"I do this by adding a trigger on teh 'Retry Quiz' button to reset the variable to 1. OnePage is the name of my variable in the examle at..."
- 5 years ago01/15/15 at 2:24 pm (UTC)
"The launch goal/deadline is set by the Lead SME and myself when the project is kicked off after the project has been scoped, objectives a..."
- 5 years ago01/13/15 at 6:24 pm (UTC)
"@cary - that's a good idea. I have not tried that with storyboard approval only testing reviews. I will give it a try. Thanks"
- 5 years ago01/12/15 at 9:26 pm (UTC)
" I totally agree that in-person meetings tend to keep a project on track better than conference calls and emails. Unfortunately, 80% of ..."
- 5 years ago01/09/15 at 10:40 pm (UTC)
"I work for Rexnord in Milwuakee, WI. We are an international manufacture of many products including bearings, couplings,iIndustiral and F..."
- 5 years ago01/08/15 at 10:34 pm (UTC)
Cheryl Theis replied to the discussion Are You Interested in Local Articulate User Groups?
"Milwaukee would be great!"
- 5 years ago12/30/14 at 6:05 pm (UTC)
"I created a course for a client that focused on communicating their quality standards and how their teams actions and work process tied t..."
- 5 years ago12/17/14 at 3:33 pm (UTC)
Cheryl Theis replied to the discussion What is your testing or QA process for e-learning?
"We build a 2 round review cycle into our schedule. One round is lead SME, plus 1 other person who knows the product buy did not help writ..."
- 5 years ago12/15/14 at 8:03 pm (UTC)
Cheryl Theis replied to the discussion Ask Me Anything (AMA): Basic E-Learning Design & Workflow
"The challenge I continue to have is working with SMEs whose goals and priorities do not include developing training. I am able to get th..."
- 5 years ago12/11/14 at 8:42 pm (UTC)
"I had a similar project where we included an optional scene that explained the various navigation options they would encounter in the cou..."
- 5 years ago12/11/14 at 3:46 pm (UTC)
"In the upper rigth coner next to your profile image is a down arrow. If you hover over it, there is a link to your bookmarks. Hope this h..."
- 5 years ago12/04/14 at 6:23 pm (UTC)
"I knew it was something simple I was missing. Guess I'll blame it on the long week. Thanks for the help"
- over 5 years ago09/26/14 at 1:58 pm (UTC)
Cheryl Theis started a new discussion Changing State when clicked (S1)
"I need assistance in understanding why I cannot change the state when the shape is clicked to go to the applicable screen. I have viewed..."
- over 5 years ago09/26/14 at 1:40 pm (UTC)
"I worked with Cleo in Articulate Support and a solution was found. I did have to create a new Result page after doing the fix. Below is ..."
- over 5 years ago08/08/14 at 6:58 am (UTC)
"Just checking to see if anyone has an idea why my submit button will not work if the drag and drop is not 100%. Any ideas are appreciated."
- over 5 years ago08/07/14 at 1:15 pm (UTC)
"I used the player submit button which as the standard Player Trigger. The Drag objects have 2 triggers to have them be hidden when dropp..."
- over 5 years ago08/06/14 at 2:39 pm (UTC)
"Thank you that fixed that problem. Now I have run into another one. If you do not answer the question correctly, the Submit button is n..."
- over 5 years ago08/06/14 at 1:35 pm (UTC)
Cheryl Theis started a new discussion Drag Drop correct showing incorrect when reviewed
"I have a drag drop question that provides “Correct” feedback when answered correctly. When you review the questions after completing the..."
- over 5 years ago08/06/14 at 6:18 am (UTC)
Cheryl Theis replied to the discussion Question feedback - default "correct" and "incorrect".
"If you only want to change the feedback title for one questions, click the Correct layer (1) then click the feedback title text box (2) a..."
- over 5 years ago07/10/14 at 6:15 am (UTC)
"We had this problem before. At first we thought it was my computer’s cache issue with IE, but we had two people confirm they also were vi..."
- over 5 years ago06/30/14 at 9:56 am (UTC)