"Hi Kati, Thanks for your help. I did some investigation on my side too and I think it was a problem with the caching of the embedded html..."
- 4 months ago07/10/20 at 8:54 am (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, I attached the html-file. It is published on http://www.codekids.nl/media/motor/arduino_uno-driver_1-motor_1.html. When b..."
- 4 months ago07/08/20 at 6:46 am (UTC)
Chris Dorna started a new discussion Font size in Web object
"I have a plain html-file that I use as a Web Object in Storyline. In the html-file I added style="font-size:50px". When published th..."
- 4 months ago07/07/20 at 3:17 pm (UTC)
"Yes, it took a while but now we have systemvariables: https://community.articulate.com/articles/storyline-360-add-slide-numbers "
- 6 months ago05/12/20 at 10:36 am (UTC)
Chris Dorna replied to the discussion Triggers "when state of ... is ..." not working as expected
"I tried it, but it still does not work as expected (see also https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/stran..."
- 9 months ago02/11/20 at 9:21 am (UTC)
"This issue is related to https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/triggers-when-state-of-is-not-working-as-..."
- 9 months ago02/11/20 at 9:19 am (UTC)
"I also got the first question to publish as LTI. Articulate should support as many standards as possible. I added a feature request (#019..."
- 1 year ago10/12/19 at 9:44 am (UTC)
"Hi Céline, Thanks for your compliment, these things keeps me motivated to post on this comminity!"
- 1 year ago09/13/19 at 5:01 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, Thanks for your response. Initialy I thought the .athm files were used in SL1, but that version used .theme as an extension. I..."
- 1 year ago08/08/19 at 5:18 am (UTC)
"This is still an issue (also in 360) and I have submitted a feature request (#01912398) for this. Meanwhile it is good to know that once ..."
- 1 year ago08/07/19 at 8:19 am (UTC)
Chris Dorna started a new discussion Difference .athm and .athmx
"When loading a theme I see 2 possible extensions: .athm .athmx I just wonder what is the difference?"
- 1 year ago08/06/19 at 2:20 pm (UTC)
"Hi Katie, Thanks for the service!"
- 1 year ago08/06/19 at 6:13 am (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, This is more of a feature request, I know how to resize themes for a larger project, but it would be much easier if this was s..."
- 1 year ago08/05/19 at 9:36 am (UTC)
Chris Dorna started a new discussion Using theme in larger project
"When I want to use a theme that was designed for a 'small' project (720 x 450) select in a larger project (1000 x 800) it is autmatically..."
- 1 year ago08/01/19 at 2:42 pm (UTC)
"Ad a trigger When timeline ends jump to slide [itself]"
- 1 year ago07/31/19 at 1:07 pm (UTC)
Chris Dorna replied to the discussion Player NEXT button hidden until all choices have been selected
"I attached a project with one of the ways you can do this. Each rectangle has two states: Normal and Selected. With a trigger that fires ..."
- 1 year ago07/31/19 at 1:03 pm (UTC)
"What if you align the textbox right? Perhaps you can share (a part of) the SL-projectfile."
- 1 year ago07/31/19 at 7:46 am (UTC)
"Hi Melissa, Are you sure the mp3-file is ok? "
- 1 year ago07/30/19 at 8:44 am (UTC)
"Different options: Perhaps on the Master or one of it's lay-outs. The text is in a variable It is also possible that the star is an imag..."
- over 1 year ago07/29/19 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
"I am sorry I can not help you with the question but I added the extension to filename of the image you uploaded, so everbody can see..."
- over 1 year ago07/29/19 at 3:11 pm (UTC)
Chris Dorna replied to the discussion Is there a view option in Storyline where objects do not show outside of the the slide area?
"Hi Tom, You can also use a temporary frame. I have made an example for you (Story size 720x540)"
- over 1 year ago07/29/19 at 3:07 pm (UTC)
"Gerald Sale from Articulate Support wrote this: I found out that the change of state trigger is not firing correctly if it is referred to..."
- over 1 year ago07/29/19 at 7:54 am (UTC)
"You're welcome "
- over 1 year ago07/26/19 at 2:45 pm (UTC)
Chris Dorna replied to the discussion Custom Countdown Timer in Articulate Storyline 360
"Hi Amey, Perhaps this is a good starting point for you. In the attached project I use two variables: seconds: Number of seconds left tim..."
- over 1 year ago07/26/19 at 2:43 pm (UTC)