TIC D2 replied to the discussion DEMO: Evaluating Multiple Fill in the Blank - SL2 Source File
"QUESTION: ignore case Hi there, what an excellent solution - however, how do I get the 'ignore case' option on if/and statements? My only..."
- 8 months ago03/24/20 at 11:06 am (UTC)
"Ashley, thank you for spending time on my enquiry - Yes I think it would be a nice idea to add more in the way of PPT examples of master ..."
- 2 years ago10/16/18 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley / Steve, An interesting problem sounds similar to mine. I'm having something of a nightmare now of working with the Slide Mas..."
- 2 years ago10/15/18 at 10:51 am (UTC)
"Hi back, with an update. All is good the project is being fixed as of now. Sorted my audio voiceover states: Added a new Table layer ..."
- over 2 years ago06/22/18 at 11:03 am (UTC)
"Tom, many thanks, a critique I needed to polish this project some more. That's a good point about the selected states of the callouts, ..."
- over 2 years ago06/20/18 at 8:02 am (UTC)
TIC D2 started a new discussion Replay button not replaying a layer with audio
"Hello Friends, I have a problem with my project in that a replay button which was working but then it didn't. During the build, I was te..."
- over 2 years ago06/19/18 at 11:32 am (UTC)
"frustrating interaction... not very intuitive. Sorry."
- over 2 years ago04/11/18 at 7:40 am (UTC)
TIC D2 commented on the e‑learning example Storyline 360: Life Expectancy in Different Countries
"my browser blocked any further advancement to the site. Using Chrome."
- over 2 years ago04/11/18 at 7:19 am (UTC)
"I would have thought 'captions' would be able to do this, its part of the audio options I believe."
- over 2 years ago04/04/18 at 6:59 am (UTC)
"Big LIKE. Nice idea."
- over 2 years ago04/04/18 at 6:58 am (UTC)
"Thanks, James. I output from Photoshop as .png with transparency 'Save for Web (legacy)' as I wanted rounded corners and to the exact px..."
- almost 3 years ago02/20/18 at 3:45 pm (UTC)
"Hello again, I seem to be answering my own thread here, but I rebuilt the .story from scratch including the master. But I approached my ..."
- almost 3 years ago02/20/18 at 3:31 pm (UTC)
"A (UK) lunchtime update: I cleared the .tmp files in the ApData\Roaming\Articulate... etc. Did a CCleaner of my machine, rebooted... No..."
- almost 3 years ago02/20/18 at 1:51 pm (UTC)
TIC D2 started a new discussion SL360 - Software/System Issues
"Very much enjoying using Storyline 360, but I suspect there is something wrong with my Windows 7 PC. The machine has an NVIDIA Quadro ..."
- almost 3 years ago02/20/18 at 10:02 am (UTC)
"Do not underestimate the help from the Articulate Team... SOLVED My PPT had several corrupted slides for an unknown reason. Each page (a..."
- 3 years ago10/20/17 at 7:21 am (UTC)
"Ali, thanks! That is useful, I've raised a ticket and sent the file. If I can share any solution here, I will. Dom"
- 3 years ago10/19/17 at 7:31 am (UTC)
TIC D2 started a new discussion HTML5 not playing/launching (Storyline 360)
"I have imported a 57 slide PPT with timeline animations, inserted my audio on each slide and have published to HTML5 only, as that is all..."
- 3 years ago10/17/17 at 11:05 am (UTC)
"Problem Solved! The "Command Prompt" on our LAN Win/PCs was disabled (to prevent the users meddling). All is fine now. I hope this help..."
- 3 years ago10/10/17 at 9:36 am (UTC)
"Been in touch with "Omniplex" and we will have the IT contractor look into 'white-listing Articulate.com and opening up of ports on our L..."
- 3 years ago10/09/17 at 3:27 pm (UTC)
"This is what happened when our IT contractor visited. Under their Admin sign into our LAN, they could publish the projects so that the d..."
- 3 years ago10/09/17 at 12:48 pm (UTC)
"I've added a video clip of what happens. at the end, the window sits there and I'm unable to do anything with the package except for for..."
- 3 years ago10/09/17 at 8:11 am (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, apologies for the long wait for a reply, a weekend got in the way! Publishing freezes, but it does create so far as the Flash..."
- 3 years ago10/09/17 at 7:06 am (UTC)
"BUMP 18 hours later and wading through a waft of replies except to mine, I try publishing a new, fresh one slide project with 12 seconds..."
- 3 years ago10/06/17 at 7:17 am (UTC)