"Hi. I am going to bump this old tread. I can see there is a feature request but how is the request handled. I.e Is it possible to chan..."
- over 4 years ago11/27/15 at 3:27 pm (UTC)
"Or wait. I think i find a solution my self. Somethimes you just have to print your question down in order to start thinking in other dire..."
- over 4 years ago10/14/15 at 6:14 pm (UTC)
Jacob Selin started a new discussion matematcis with variables.
"Hi. I wonder if anyone knows what forms of mathematics one can use on the variables. Is it, for example, possible to multiply a variable ..."
- over 4 years ago10/14/15 at 6:08 pm (UTC)
"I will try to find it. Know I have a sample somewhere. Just don't know exactly where 😉."
- over 4 years ago08/06/15 at 1:19 pm (UTC)
"It is possible to do it but it requires a lot of "ugly hacking" and it's does not always work. The trick is to first create a horizonta..."
- over 4 years ago08/06/15 at 1:12 pm (UTC)
"You need some variables. Easiest is to set all navigation- object to a non clickable state and then use a variable to change that when ..."
- almost 5 years ago04/17/15 at 9:38 pm (UTC)
"What are the trigger supposed to do? Perhaps you can put the trigger on the slidemaster? (view - slidemaster) "
- 5 years ago02/18/15 at 12:32 pm (UTC)
"Will do some testing and try to find out how to solve it. Looks like Judys route is the best (easiest) way, although Ashleys guide to us..."
- 5 years ago02/05/15 at 12:51 pm (UTC)
"1) What will happend i the user enters 123.45? its a value between 100 and 999 but consist of 5 digits (and anctually 6 signs) Is decima..."
- 5 years ago02/05/15 at 10:54 am (UTC)
"Well. The c option is something the customer want. I wish i was facetious but no :P I mean, i guess there will be more than just a coupl..."
- 5 years ago02/03/15 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
"No problem Leslie. Actually im quit currious about why he need a "screenshot-function". :D And yes, i enjoyed my vacation (although my ..."
- 5 years ago02/03/15 at 2:37 pm (UTC)
"Sorry for late answer. Have been on vacation. First of all i must ask what the purpose of this picture are. I mean, the user already se..."
- 5 years ago02/03/15 at 2:21 pm (UTC)
Jacob Selin started a new discussion Getting 100 % in three different ways
"Hi folks. I wonder if anyone can give me some guiding in how to solve this problem. I got a course consisting of 48 slides. And I wan..."
- 5 years ago02/03/15 at 1:42 pm (UTC)
"Can you explain a little more deeper what you are trying to do? "
- 5 years ago01/21/15 at 10:41 am (UTC)
"I think you will get some inspiration from this elearning challenge https://community.articulate.com/articles/spelling-bees-interactive-..."
- 5 years ago01/20/15 at 2:02 pm (UTC)
"Why don't you just save the excelfile to html? Or do i, in some way, missunderstand your question. "
- 5 years ago01/20/15 at 1:43 pm (UTC)
Jacob Selin replied to the discussion Wanted: Script-tool to display game based learning / export function for client (review)
"Dont know if this is what you are looking for but i have used Final Draft http://final-draft.en.softonic.com/ and Scrivener. http://scr..."
- 5 years ago01/14/15 at 8:23 am (UTC)
- 5 years ago12/22/14 at 7:58 am (UTC)
Jacob Selin replied to the discussion Have you developed training that wasn't really needed?
"Well, i dont know if my example falling under "not needed" but this is what happened. My boss enter my room saying "We need a course fo..."
- 5 years ago12/18/14 at 10:59 am (UTC)
Jacob Selin started a new discussion Connect a quizquestion to two (or more) resultslides
"I have a slide where I let users fill in seven boxes. Depending on how you answer, the user is directed to stage a or b scene. The scenes..."
- 5 years ago12/17/14 at 1:31 pm (UTC)
"I guess your LMS-Providers name is DOTS? What they actually are saying is that the problem is connected to your file, not the lms. Or ..."
- 5 years ago12/16/14 at 9:32 am (UTC)
"Im stubborn :D Here is i sample of what i think should work"
- 5 years ago12/15/14 at 2:06 pm (UTC)
- 5 years ago12/15/14 at 1:07 pm (UTC)
- 5 years ago12/15/14 at 12:45 pm (UTC)
Jacob Selin replied to the discussion Can I link from an external source to a particular slide inside storyline2?
"No. At least i dont think so. I did a smal test and my entire published file got the url http://www.jacobselin.se/Teststory. There is ..."
- 5 years ago12/12/14 at 12:44 pm (UTC)