Joseph Suarez published a new E-Learning Example Storyline: Explore the Appalachian Trail
"Find out how many states the Appalachian Trail runs through in this great example of using scrolling panels to display maps. Explore thi..."
- 6 months ago04/09/20 at 7:30 pm (UTC)
"Now that 360 is fixed, what's the ETA on getting this long standing issue resolved in Storyline 3? This is a major bug affecting core fun..."
- 12 months ago10/15/19 at 7:17 pm (UTC)
"Storyline 3. It's not a fill-in-the-blank question type or anything. Just a plain content slide where I'm handling the "submit" actions m..."
- over 2 years ago01/11/18 at 3:54 pm (UTC)
- over 2 years ago01/11/18 at 3:27 pm (UTC)
"I'm running into this same issue with text entry fields and key presses because the text field variable is not set until the text field l..."
- over 2 years ago01/11/18 at 2:49 pm (UTC)
"Check for special characters in the course title. I just had to troubleshoot a course where an apostrophe pasted from Word was causing a ..."
- 4 years ago06/27/16 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
Joseph Suarez commented on the article Multimedia Learning Principles for Course Designers #126
"My submission attempts to minimize the cognitive load of silly image descriptions: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8000308/Courses/EL..."
- over 4 years ago04/19/16 at 4:08 am (UTC)
Joseph Suarez replied to the discussion Tutorial: Building a 'Slider' Mechanic in Storyline
"This is exactly what I needed! Thanks for sharing Rich you saved me a few hours of experimenting."
- over 7 years ago05/07/13 at 7:51 am (UTC)
"Thanks Christine, but unfortunately that discussion thread didn't contain a solution. Also, this course is intended for use on iPads, so..."
- over 7 years ago03/20/13 at 9:06 am (UTC)
Joseph Suarez started a new discussion Submit quiz results without LMS
"I'm trying to submit quiz results outside of an LMS. Ideally, this would be done the same way as these Lectora test results submission se..."
- over 7 years ago03/17/13 at 4:46 pm (UTC)
"Thanks everyone. Glad you enjoyed it!"
- over 7 years ago02/01/13 at 7:08 am (UTC)
Joseph Suarez started a new discussion Unconventional simulation example
"Back during the Storyline Beta, I used the opportunity to create an unconventional simulation and try some things no sane employer would ..."
- over 7 years ago01/14/13 at 7:45 am (UTC)
"Exactly what I was looking for Alex. Thanks. Next time I'll try reading the full thread before I post a question"
- over 7 years ago12/28/12 at 2:14 pm (UTC)
Joseph Suarez started a new discussion Toggle variable trigger
"I'm trying to replicate the "toggle variable" trigger shown in this thread: community.articulate.com/forums/p/12509/74842.aspx No matter ..."
- over 7 years ago12/28/12 at 1:45 pm (UTC)
Joseph Suarez started a new discussion Storyboarding Animations
"A dilemma I've been faced with recently is how to storyboard busy animations. The goal is to provide stakeholders an early glimpse of wha..."
- almost 8 years ago10/10/12 at 9:09 am (UTC)
Joseph Suarez started a new discussion Prevent video from playing automatically.
"Preventing a video from automatically playing when a slide displays... Is there a simple way to do it? If not, what's a good not-so-simp..."
- almost 8 years ago09/26/12 at 5:39 pm (UTC)
"Thanks guys! That's exactly what I was looking for."
- over 8 years ago01/19/12 at 1:08 pm (UTC)
"I've found that using a really dark grey instead of black is often sufficient and reduces that heaviness feeling Jeanette was referring t..."
- over 8 years ago01/18/12 at 2:07 pm (UTC)
Joseph Suarez started a new discussion Keeping audio files at the same volume
"I'm looking for suggestions on how to equalize the volume level on a set of narration audios. Are there any post production techniques or..."
- over 8 years ago01/18/12 at 1:51 pm (UTC)
"This was the exact problem and solution I was looking for as well. Thanks!"
- almost 9 years ago12/04/11 at 7:39 pm (UTC)
"Such a great list going here. Here's a few more: colourlovers.com is another good color scheme creating site similar to kuler.adobe.co..."
- over 9 years ago05/13/11 at 9:36 am (UTC)
"Some great suggestions. The key to making something stand out is contrast such as different color, font, animation effect, etc. It's simi..."
- over 9 years ago05/06/11 at 8:34 am (UTC)