"I agree with those saying that eLearning seems to be an exception to the general rule of banning autoplay. On a website, autoplay content..."
- almost 2 years ago01/13/20 at 9:59 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! I suspect they could work, but I've already turned the project in to stakeholders at this point. I would have added a pulsing glo..."
- 2 years ago08/07/19 at 2:44 pm (UTC)
"I'm trying to do the same thing as Amanda said above--use a pulsing glow effect to indicate what to click without giving excessive instru..."
- 2 years ago08/05/19 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
"I agree that centering images (and being able to change their size) is necessary for accordions and tabs. I can't increase my image size ..."
- over 2 years ago07/01/19 at 8:03 pm (UTC)
"I agree. It would be good to have a more usable character with a disability both for fair representation and specific situations related ..."
- over 2 years ago05/07/19 at 3:49 pm (UTC)
Kayleigh Saum replied to the discussion Screenshots do not post with comments in Review 360
"Unfortunately, I didn't see your post reply until now. I am not sure of the version I was using at the time. However, it had just been in..."
- over 2 years ago04/24/19 at 2:50 pm (UTC)
"I am using dual monitors, but the content library window wouldn't appear anywhere on either screen. It did the same thing at home on my l..."
- over 2 years ago04/24/19 at 1:14 pm (UTC)
"Hi there, I’m not sure of the version because I had our IT team come out and uninstall and reinstall Storyline. I was using Storyline 360..."
- over 2 years ago04/24/19 at 12:52 pm (UTC)
"I should add that I had the same problem with Storyline 360 on another account, another computer, and another network... same issue. On m..."
- over 2 years ago04/22/19 at 8:56 pm (UTC)