"Hi Phil, Can you provide a few more details on setting up this variable situation? Like a step by step? What does the maxCurrentSe..."
- 8 months ago10/25/21 at 2:18 pm (UTC)
"Here's the .story file."
- 8 months ago10/19/21 at 1:55 pm (UTC)
"I'm at a crossroad now as our LMS people are saying that the essay questions are not recording even though I see the essay answers in my ..."
- 8 months ago10/19/21 at 12:39 pm (UTC)
"Yes, it was perfect! Thank you to all who contributed to this thread."
- 8 months ago10/18/21 at 1:55 pm (UTC)
"How can we get those Short Answer or Essay questions to report to the LMS?"
- 8 months ago10/15/21 at 3:01 pm (UTC)
Louisa James started a new discussion Free text entry reporting to LMS
"We have Cornerstone as our LMS. We are creating some level 3 evaluation questions that are designed as free text and exports as SCORM 200..."
- 8 months ago10/15/21 at 2:54 pm (UTC)
"Was anyone able to speak to my dial question?"
- 9 months ago10/12/21 at 6:45 pm (UTC)
Louisa James started a new discussion Dial and restricted navigation
"I have a dial navigation where the learner drags the clock arm around the numbers to visit each chapter of the module. Is there som..."
- 9 months ago09/20/21 at 9:39 pm (UTC)
"That worked perfectly! Thanks for pointing to the red arrows. :) I didn't know you could right-click and disconnect or delete those comma..."
- 10 months ago09/02/21 at 12:55 pm (UTC)
Louisa James started a new discussion Slide with a mind of its own
"I can't figure out why this set of slides seems to move automatically past the drag and drop interaction. It might be something really si..."
- 10 months ago09/02/21 at 11:57 am (UTC)
Louisa James started a new discussion Using a slider as a graded question... sort of
"I'm creating an evaluation elearning with a Likert scale from 1-5, another similar scale of 1-10, and a scale using a slider from 0-100%...."
- 1 year ago04/08/21 at 7:25 pm (UTC)
"Was anyone able to explain how to use a slider as a likert scale? The link to Matthew's info isn't working any longer."
- 1 year ago04/08/21 at 7:02 pm (UTC)
"My experience is that it has taken weeks for me and three other people (who are actually skilled with Wordpress sites) to get a very simp..."
- over 1 year ago12/05/20 at 12:22 am (UTC)
"Wow, in fact, your response is quite timely as I've been struggling something terrible with Learndash and the Grassblade products. I've h..."
- over 1 year ago11/24/20 at 1:43 pm (UTC)
Louisa James replied to the discussion How to Upload your Articulate Storyline or Rise Content on WordPress?
"I've had experience with Grassblade and I'm afraid I wish I had found another solution. "
- over 1 year ago11/16/20 at 4:54 pm (UTC)
"Has anyone used or tried Kajabi and is it worth the ongoing price?"
- almost 2 years ago08/27/20 at 5:12 pm (UTC)
Louisa James started a new discussion Where to host and sell a single RISE course?
"I've been researching all the usual suspects to be able to sell my course on my own website. I would need a course complete certificate a..."
- almost 2 years ago08/14/20 at 10:36 pm (UTC)
"I'd love to get this, but it doesn't show up anywhere on the discover elearning site. Anyone have this or can show me how to get it?"
- almost 2 years ago07/17/20 at 5:40 pm (UTC)
"Fantastic!!!! Thank you!!! I'm definitely going to use this one somewhere. By chance, also, does anyone know of the one where the ..."
- almost 2 years ago07/17/20 at 3:02 pm (UTC)
Louisa James started a new discussion Angry Birds style template
"Hi all... I remember seeing a simple elearning game download (template) that was a type of Angry Birds game somewhere for free download. ..."
- almost 2 years ago07/17/20 at 1:51 pm (UTC)
"Another vote for a glossary in Rise."
- almost 2 years ago07/05/20 at 9:21 pm (UTC)
"After I publish and open the scorm folder, I see the assets but they are just the icons without images on them. This is the only place on..."
- almost 2 years ago06/28/20 at 6:13 pm (UTC)
"I'm also looking for this feature. Has anyone found a workaround perhaps with a Storyline block?"
- 2 years ago06/24/20 at 11:35 pm (UTC)
Louisa James started a new discussion How to force timing in Rise 360?
"First off, I know that forcing learners to sit for a particular time in a lesson is not best practices. But this is what I must do for a ..."
- 2 years ago06/24/20 at 11:55 am (UTC)