"These are absolutely amazing, quite edgy and creative. I see a new way of designing based upon these templates. Thanks for sharing! "
- 9 years ago08/06/13 at 6:46 am (UTC)
"hmmm...now that's strange. Just so that we understand, in the player editor, the definitions do show up properly? Aside from that, I th..."
- 9 years ago06/28/13 at 9:14 am (UTC)
"@Leslie...The unfortunate thing is that I just went through that step of uninstalling and then doing a repair/clean install on Monday. C..."
- 9 years ago06/28/13 at 9:12 am (UTC)
Nathan Chambers started a new discussion System memory is low
"Hi all, Another Storyline issue I just began having is with a new file I recently imported slides into is a system memory is low error wh..."
- 9 years ago06/28/13 at 8:51 am (UTC)
"Hi Linda, This is how the glossary should display, but it seems as though you are able to see the definitions in the definitions section,..."
- 9 years ago06/28/13 at 8:42 am (UTC)
"It happens on multiple files. I've been having Storyline issues in general and then this is just one of the next issues in the sequence ..."
- 9 years ago06/28/13 at 8:19 am (UTC)
Nathan Chambers started a new discussion Sound Files
"Has anyone experienced an issue where the sound file is missing from the timeline? When I test the slide, the sound is absent, which is ..."
- 9 years ago06/27/13 at 8:38 am (UTC)
"These are great thoughts as I'm beginning to experience similar issues with a .story file at 370,000kb (approximately 100 slides)."
- 9 years ago06/25/13 at 9:20 am (UTC)
"Hi Christine, I just previewed it as "entire project" and it did work. Thanks for helping . Nate"
- 9 years ago06/24/13 at 8:54 am (UTC)
"Hi Christine, This is not working for me as it is for you in preview. I'm curious as to why? Maybe because I'm previewing it as a scen..."
- 9 years ago06/24/13 at 8:48 am (UTC)
Nathan Chambers started a new discussion Lightbox
"Hi all, I've created a lightbox in a project I'm working on. What I want to have happen is when an image timeline ends, the lightbox to..."
- 9 years ago06/24/13 at 6:17 am (UTC)
"I am only running update 2...I'll install update 3 and see if that helps me issues. Thank you!"
- 9 years ago06/19/13 at 12:51 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christine, I am working off of my C:drive. When the issues began, I started working off of an external. Now, I'm back to C:drive. I..."
- 9 years ago06/19/13 at 12:43 pm (UTC)
"Here's what I've done, I've closed all programs, my processor is running at 2%, so there is a ton of memory. My IT department has not be..."
- 9 years ago06/18/13 at 11:47 am (UTC)
Nathan Chambers started a new discussion Storyline won't save - Has anyone encountered this issue?
"Annie..again, thank you for the very simple idea that works!!!"
- 9 years ago05/30/13 at 6:39 am (UTC)
"Annie, Thank you for helping with this. There are only two images that I have "linked", this is why they are difficult to select ...the ..."
- 9 years ago05/30/13 at 6:26 am (UTC)
Nathan Chambers started a new discussion Lightboxes and Variables
"on the first slide of my attachment, you should be able to click on the word Federal or State and it should take you to the respective sl..."
- 9 years ago05/29/13 at 1:29 pm (UTC)
"I like it! I think you did a great stab at it! Nice job and thanks for sharing!"
- 9 years ago05/29/13 at 8:20 am (UTC)
"Hi Peter, I just saw your response...thank y ou for helping with this. The article does help! Nate"
- 9 years ago05/29/13 at 8:14 am (UTC)
"I'm not able to access drop box due to company IT security...is there another way you could pass on your great template? Thanks!"
- 9 years ago05/24/13 at 10:45 am (UTC)
Nathan Chambers started a new discussion Jump to file print trigger
" I've set a "jump to file" print trigger on the "Print Paperwork" text box. When I preview it, I can click on it, but since it is in pre..."
- 9 years ago05/22/13 at 12:38 pm (UTC)
Nathan Chambers replied to the discussion Trying to create a camera simulation effect in Storyline
"This is an amazing interactive simulator. Have you came up with anything yet? I would love to see your storyline output and understand ..."
- 9 years ago05/20/13 at 9:12 am (UTC)
"I too am a graduate of Boise State University's M.S. in Instructional and Performance Technology program...it's a great program and provi..."
- over 9 years ago04/30/13 at 12:41 pm (UTC)