"Yeah, without seeing the actual slide it's harder to troubleshoot. Knowing how Slide Titles and those pesky Master Slide text Placeholder..."
- 3 months ago10/15/21 at 9:29 pm (UTC)
"Be sure to change the slide THUMBNAIL text under the thumbnail to Untitled Slide and that should reset the thumbnail title to m..."
- 3 months ago10/15/21 at 6:09 pm (UTC)
"Earlier in this thread a few users pointed out that sometimes Review360 is just down or nonresponsive (for whatever technical reason). It..."
- 6 months ago07/20/21 at 6:10 pm (UTC)
"Have you tried Stass Ioujanina's steps listed about halfway down the page? The avatar is the opossum. That process worked for me."
- over 1 year ago08/14/20 at 3:59 pm (UTC)
"The Review 360 site seems to go down from time to time. My experience, it's every few months on average. It's never lasted more than a 24..."
- over 1 year ago05/20/20 at 8:59 pm (UTC)
"Hey Tracey. Same here. My experience is that it just creeps in every couple of months or so. Today, I'm getting the error maybe one out o..."
- over 1 year ago04/29/20 at 6:35 pm (UTC)
"The update back in January (I THINK it was Update "36") changed how you navigate course slide content. Before you would tab through the e..."
- almost 2 years ago04/07/20 at 2:36 pm (UTC)
"Have you found any resolution to this? I assume you're using Chrome as we're seeing that too. Course title on each slide reads either as ..."
- almost 2 years ago03/23/20 at 7:41 pm (UTC)
Noel Sapp replied to the discussion Use Up/Down arrows instead of Tab key for navigating content within slide
"My guess is that he means when you place any image or insert a shape, those objects by default are checked ON for accessibility and have ..."
- almost 2 years ago03/11/20 at 4:16 pm (UTC)
"Because of the way SL exports HTML, the standard tag structure that you (and screen readers) are looking for does not exist. The contents..."
- almost 2 years ago03/03/20 at 7:49 pm (UTC)
"You might be able to create a hidden state object the width and height of a single cell. It appears, based on your sample, that all cells..."
- almost 2 years ago02/27/20 at 10:20 pm (UTC)
"I appreciate the feedback. The heard of the issue is when viewing this content within IE as the Flash export. This needs to be accessible..."
- almost 2 years ago02/27/20 at 8:54 pm (UTC)
Noel Sapp started a new discussion Options for Show/Hide Base Layer Elements
"I'm testing options for an issue I've run into. Say I have a slide that has 3 buttons. Each button has a trigger to open layers 1-3, resp..."
- almost 2 years ago02/27/20 at 7:19 pm (UTC)
Noel Sapp replied to the discussion Standard text boxes are not being highlighted and read in my screen reader
"Take a look at the second pinned thread at the start of the Articulate forum on Accessibility Updates for v36. Read through the staf..."
- almost 2 years ago02/27/20 at 4:50 pm (UTC)
Noel Sapp replied to the discussion Applying Accessibility with new update on Storyline 360
"Heyo. A few users that work with 508 compliance have rolled back to the previous build just to avoid the pitfalls of what you have descri..."
- almost 2 years ago02/21/20 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
"Are you using Storyline 360? What version? The latest version handles TAB order very differently than previous ones. Can you describe wh..."
- almost 2 years ago02/21/20 at 5:12 pm (UTC)
Noel Sapp replied to the discussion Screen reader problem with message box "Invalid Answer"
"For whatever it's worth, I get very different reading results in different browsers. So far the most consistent reading has been in ..."
- almost 2 years ago02/21/20 at 4:44 pm (UTC)
Noel Sapp replied to the discussion 360 Modern Player - items with states often pixel shift upon hover
"I don't know if this aligns with what you're experiencing, but I've found that if I have a button (or a group of objects that has a trigg..."
- almost 2 years ago02/14/20 at 8:43 pm (UTC)
"Kim, Sorry, I didn't see a notification for your reply. I'm not saying that you should do this, but I have and if you're following other ..."
- almost 2 years ago02/14/20 at 4:34 pm (UTC)
"Just wanted to pop in. I'm not sure if my experience is the same but I found a few things that I wanted to place here in case this helps ..."
- almost 2 years ago02/13/20 at 7:17 pm (UTC)
"Can you give more specifics? When you say it recognizes the navigation but not the Alt text, do you mean Alt text that you applied to cu..."
- almost 2 years ago02/13/20 at 3:50 pm (UTC)
Noel Sapp replied to the discussion New Accessible Features 22/01/2020 - Can't Tab through page content
"In my experience, a screen reader's interpretation of a preview is very different than when viewed in a browser. Even then, Chrome is a c..."
- almost 2 years ago02/13/20 at 2:45 pm (UTC)
"My opinion, and it's just an opinion, is that if you already know the program then a certificate "of completion" probably won't do much. ..."
- almost 2 years ago02/12/20 at 10:28 pm (UTC)
"I've run into similar, if I'm understanding you correctly. Sometimes it has been with placing character avatars with multiple states, som..."
- almost 2 years ago02/12/20 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
Noel Sapp replied to the discussion Storyline 360: Yellow border inconsistent when elements in the tab index receive focus
"Any new info on this?"
- almost 2 years ago02/11/20 at 10:26 pm (UTC)